• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prince's of heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attemisc

Okay, if the organization's objective is Kingdom Hearts they need a power big enough to open the door. The only power known to be that good is the power of the seven pincesses of heart (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi). So, it is a rumor that the organization is trying to kidnap the seven princesses of heart, but each of the worlds where the org. members appear also contain a prince or male ruler of some sort.

Land of Dragons - Li Shang, son of the general of China's army / Emperor, emperor of China
Pride Lands - Simba, son of the king of Pride Rock, Mufasa (also could just be king of pride rock)
Halloween Town - Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king / Santa Claus, king of christmas town
Atlantica - Prince Eric, it's in his name
Far Country (beast's world) - Beast, he was the prince of his castle in the movies
Port Royal - Will Turner II, they made a big deal about his heritage in the movie
Olympus Coliseum - Hercules, son of Zuess
Agrabah - Aladin, his father is the king of thieves making him the prince of thieves
That's seven, though not all of the princesses were taken in the last game, one princess was not from a disney movie so perhaps it will be the same for the sequel. Here are some characters that could be one of the princes along with a disney character who has star'd in so many movies he's like a cinema god.

Sora, he is the keyblade master
Ansem/DiZ, ruled Hollow Bastion
King Mickey, ruled Disney Castle

Now, let me explain my theory. In most trailers and magazine scans there have been hints to this. Like in Land of Dragons, we see Mulan and Sora covering Li Shang like they're trying to protect him. We've seen Ariel leaning over an apparently injured Prince Eric. Xaldin has been seen with Beast's rose, perhaps luring Beast into coming with him. We've seen a magazine scan with Hades striking a deal with Hercules. We have seen Jafar with Jasmine chained to a wall, but that could be used as bait for Aladin. We've seen Elizabeth leaning over an apparently injured Will. Oogie Boogie is trying to kidnap Santa, isn't he? For some reason, the organization has been to Pride Lands and Sora has screamed "Simba, danger!".
Now, not enough evidence but I'm not trying to prove this as an almighty fact.
So, let me cover the other characters.
I don't think DiZ or Mickey would be victim to this, but I deffinitely think Sora would be. Now, you have to piece together all the pieces we've already been given and try to fill in the rest. BHK has been seen trying to protect Sora from Axel and we've seen Mickey defending the trio from Xaldin and the hooded unknown asks BHK if he senses Sora, so perhaps the org. is trying to use Sora for something and using BHK to get to Sora. Axel took a girl into a void, perhaps he's using her as bait to lure BHK into the arena where we've seen them engaging in battle so that he could get BHK to tell him Sora's location.
Keep in mind, this is just a theory (a theory I'd et my PS2 on.... even though I have two....)

HeartlessOfDoom

Uh..... I don't think so. Your theory sounds good in writing, but I really don't think SE would do this. Besides, the injured men could be from fighting or from the world's plot/ story line. Besides, the whole reason Beast was turned into a beast was because of his selfish heart; haven't you seen the movie?

DualKeyBladerX

and by the way, in the trailer you were talking about, sora screamed to simba " simba matte" which means ! simba ! wait, and not simba danger.

UnknownEnigma

great for reals great theory! but na maybe cause men are always trying to protect and they are bound to get hurt in the process so yeah....but i dont think theyre going after royalty anymore are they?

JapanesePanda

Intresting theory, but I doubt it seeing as Jack and Simba are members of your party, it just seems...unlikely. But still, great thought!

iholdthekeys

ok all i read was your line about princesses and i stopped.....

the princesses open the door to darkness not to kingdom hearts, as weird as that sounds it's true............. ansem wanted to get to darkness and he had 1 out of 2 ways to do it....... first he tried to capture the seven princesses whose hearts were supposed 2 open the door to darkness........ didn't work out though...... sora almost beat him silly out of riku and then sora eventually went in and locked the door........ so then he went to kingdom hearts but that went wrong since we know kingdom hearts to be light........ so umm srry if that shoots your whole theory but that part right there was wrong........ also ansem opened the door to kingdom hearts remember??? so actually he is the only actual person or force we know of who can open the doors to kingdom hearts, and the only ones we know who can lock it are sora and mickey and they both have to be there........

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
That does have merit, actually, strange as *that* seems ^_~ I don't think it's likely, but it has merit.

And Beast may have had a selfish heart in the movie, but KH tends to take a wee bit of a license with the stories they use. In the first game, wasn't Malificent trying to go after Beast's heart too, because it was pure from love of Belle? Or am I just creating memories for myself?

Edit: Bloody lack of HTML... ^_^'

Last edited:

HeartlessOfDoom

Oh, you can say every good male in every world has the potential to be a prince of heart in your theory, because in every Disney movie there is always a main good guy and a main good woman. Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen.

hooded_twilight0

I'm with the rest of these people, I give you credit for finding that link but it does seem highly unlikely and repetative that they would do that. plus if the org members were looking for the "princes" why are the bad guys from the worlds they're in doing their dirty work? I mean that's most likely just bad guys being bad guys, not some big evil scheme

Sanctuary Keeper

I will say this, it's actually logical. Possible? EHHH, maybe, but I highly doubt it, at least you didnt just pull this one out your ass like some people. But I really think we should stick to the princesses of hearts, I mean princes of hearts?!?! Kinda, well corny and cheesy if ya ask me.

Attemisc

Thank you, all I asked for.
It's a theory, I have millions, who doesn't? That doesn't mean even I think they're true.
Besides, the whole reason Beast was turned into a beast was because of his selfish heart; haven't you seen the movie?
Um, "he was the prince of his castle in the movies" Hmm, I wonder if that could imply that I've seen the movies?
and by the way, in the trailer you were talking about, sora screamed to simba " simba matte" which means ! simba ! wait, and not simba danger.
Okay, that is my fault. My memory isn't entirley good when it comes to short term stuff. Or is my memory being redrawn by some blonde chick in a white room? Makes you think...
ok all i read was your line about princesses and i stopped.....

the princesses open the door to darkness not to kingdom hearts, as weird as that sounds it's true............. ansem wanted to get to darkness and he had 1 out of 2 ways to do it....... first he tried to capture the seven princesses whose hearts were supposed 2 open the door to darkness........ didn't work out though...... sora almost beat him silly out of riku and then sora eventually went in and locked the door........ so then he went to kingdom hearts but that went wrong since we know kingdom hearts to be light........ so umm srry if that shoots your whole theory but that part right there was wrong........ also ansem opened the door to kingdom hearts remember??? so actually he is the only actual person or force we know of who can open the doors to kingdom hearts, and the only ones we know who can lock it are sora and mickey and they both have to be there........
Soory, but in my opinion Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. Soory, but the hoard of heartless swarning within just seems to imply that to me. A little faith from a kid with a strong heart can do wonders. Also, the princesses of heart were being used to open the door to Kingdom Hearts, they called it the door to darkness because they believed Kingdom Hearts was darkness. And, the door had already been opened, the princesses stayed in Hollow Bastion to try to close it as best they could and keep it that way. When Ansem took form at the end he obviously would have had enough dark power to open the door even more. Plus, about Sora and Mickey both having to be there, where have you been? Sora can hardly use the keyblade according to... who was it? Oh yeah, Sora in the official trailer. And, in addition, Sora and Mickey aren't the only ones with Keyblades anymore. You forget about BHK?
Oh, you can say every good male in every world has the potential to be a prince of heart in your theory, because in every Disney movie there is always a main good guy and a main good woman.
I realize that, that's common sense, though I didn't just put them up on that list because they were "good people", I don't believe in "good people". I thought through how they could be of royalty. Besides, was Alice a princess of anything?
plus if the org members were looking for the "princes" why are the bad guys from the worlds they're in doing their dirty work? I mean that's most likely just bad guys being bad guys, not some big evil scheme
Think back to the last game, what did the disney villains do? The dirty work. Cpt. Hook, Hades, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, all of them were doing what Maleficent told them and she was, in the end, doing the dirty work too. All of them were puppets of Ansem and it only makes sense that the org. members would be the people pulling all the strings in this game. I mean, what does Pete seem to be doing?

Now, I did say I'd bet my PS2 on it, but I guess I didn't mean to say "I bet that this will be exactly what happens in KH2", I meant more to say "listen to my theory, it's not a nutty, brown, steaming, pile of crap like the countless other ones you've seen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back