• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Princess Mononoke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
:D hello everyone...i was just wondering, what is princess Mononoke about? i have aksked many people, but havent got a decent answer yet. i really want to know, because it comes on channel cartoon network, saturday, at 7:30! and also, for those of you who have seen princess mononoke AND spirited away...what do you think is better...i have seen spirited away, and i thought it was a masterpeice...i loved it, and i have GOT to buy it!!! so what are your thoughts and opinions???:D

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Princess monoke is about the prince who gets this demon inside of his arm .His old village found out and banished him ...Well he figure out that the battle of the human and the spirits are getting to out of hand ..so trie s to get it solved .ans in this doing falls in lovbe with princess of the forest or wolves something like that ..

Well I have the movie .the rest you have to figure out..Oh and I love both of them .I suggest you watch Princess monoke..

Oh and this should be moved in the anime forum:D

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
soraxkairilover said:
Princess monoke is about the prince who gets this demon inside of his arm.

It's not a demon so much as it is a sort of affliction he got from slaying a crazed infected boar spirit of the forest.

soraxkairilover said:
...Well he figure out that the battle of the human and the spirits are getting to out of hand ..so trie s to get it solved .ans in this doing falls in lovbe with princess of the forest or wolves something like that ..

I don't know about the love part, though. There is something between them, but they don't get together. It's something I've been wondering ever since I first saw it.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I watched it a while ago. It was sweet but not as good as Spirited Away.
You have now officially failed life.
Princess Mononoke is and forever shall be the culmination and peak of Miyazaki's film making talent and carier (I...can't spell that o_O), Spirited Away was nice and all, but it lacked the depth that it's predescessor possesed...

Girlygirl

I just saw Princess Monoke, and it was ok I guess. It was somewhat weird with the demons, gods, and a bit of violence. But the characters were all cool. I like Spirted Away the best, then princess monoke, and then Kiki's delivery service.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I saw it, and it was quite awesome. Much better than Spirited Away.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Fenris Etheral said:
You have now officially failed life.
Princess Mononoke is and forever shall be the culmination and peak of Miyazaki's film making talent and carier (I...can't spell that o_O), Spirited Away was nice and all, but it lacked the depth that it's predescessor possesed...

I think you over exxagerated with that comment, don't get me wrong, Princess Mononoke was great, but not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back