• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[ProjectNova]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Leo~

(Sorry to spam up your thread guys, I'll take it to PM's after this)

Did Roxas iz Punk suddenly get a whole lot better while I was 'gone'? You seem to be implying that, Odin. Of course, I can never fully understand your posts :p

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
lol i never said he was pro, but he has gotten a lot better. ive been teaching him new techniques, and explaining blending and filters and stuff to him on aim.
and they were lookin for new members i figured id tell them i got them one comin.
i actually wouldnt be surprised if hes better than me now.
ive seen some of his new work hes gotten pretty good.
not near your skill of course odin, but much better than before.
and sorry for spammin thread, although it does kinda have to do with one of your future members

H

Hero

Wooo wait up wait up Strife was here? Dude, I've been hunting him down for ever and I always follow his tracks lol, like he had this Anime/GFX site and then that was shut down and then he was working on a DBZ site and it shut down! Man I gotta find him I'm good friends with em.

Roxas iz Punk

well... lol i see C4E has been talkin me up, but i dont think i can really deliver haha
and im sorry, i had him tell you guys id be on last night but 40 mph winds put out the power here.
anyways,
heres my newest
HALOMC.png

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p162/RoxasizPunk/HALOMC.png

Name: RiP
Will You Wear The Team Banner?: sure, why not
5 Recent Tags: well all i really got is that one up there since i havent exactly been active. all my stuff was experimental, but i got the ones in my sig too.
MSN/AIM: dc_osiris@hotmail.com or Roxas iz Punk for aim

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards

Justice will prevail.

Roxas iz Punk

212 you need a lot of work on blending.
and also, you should learn to blend your C4Ds. they make the tag look much better on linear dodge...
i would say no, but its not up to me.
and ill get to work on some stuff for a resource pack.
what all do you want to include?
mostly all i can do is Brushes and PSD's, im really bad at cutting and im not quite good enough to make a tutorial so yea...

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Guys, I'm thinking about withdrawing my application, I have been practicing for weeks, but have shown little to no improvement. Maybe if the experienced members (Hana/CME, etc.) I could show improvement. I'm still thinking about it, but I don't know.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
sorry for posting in your clan again you guys but...
sven you dont really have any chance of getting into any of the other clans.
let hero, haywire, and RiP
teach you in here since they know things that you quite obviously dont... i dont mean to sound mean or anything, but im bein truthful. if you wanna learn stay with this clan, read lots of tutorials and take what you learn from them and put them into your own style.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I said dropping GFX completely, but have decided not to do anything in my last post, and I wasn't thinking about making it in another clan, so stfu, and gtfo.

Don't be so quick to lose your temper. You posted what like 4 times in this thread and expected to get better? I'm sorry, but that's not how it works. Keep with this clan and learn all they can teach you. You'll all get better over time. It's just like everything else. Skill comes with practice. If you ever need help, I'm always on AIM and usually on MSN. Add me, and I can see how I can help you. This goes for the rest of this clan, too. I'm always willing to help all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back