• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Promo Trailer Subtitled!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

Ya, the second does work, in fact it looks much better than before with increased detail and you can no longer see the TV screen that it was video taped from. For one thing, it is easy to see someone's previous observation that Rikku (from FFX-2) is wearing white stockings, which was blocked by a glare in the original trailer, most likely has to tone her down a bit for the age group. The glare in Steamboat Willie is also gone.
One thing tho... why does your translation on the Mickey Mouse scene say "Ass whoopin Time!"? The other translations say "I won't forgive you." I don't speak Japanese but ass whoopin time isn't what I'd expect to come out of a Disney character's mouth. But good job none the less.

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
you know what i want to see ... the clip where sora sees riku in deep dive city, you know with the scene where it says...
Riku (blindfolded with his arms held up in the air): This is the True World... if that is the case we might just let it fade into the Darkness.
Sora: Riku!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
The subtitles aren't great. They're right in the middle of the screen which makes it real hard to read. I completely missed some translations. What's with Mickey cussing? No no. Mickey doesn't cuss.

It's not that great. You should just place it UNDER the screen. Not in the middle.

Beyene

Yes this is the one. Cause it was expanded you lose pixel ( think I said that right). So yes this is the HQ version in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back