• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof there will be a KH3 please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
My dumb friend said the maker of KH is not makign a KH3 because hes working on another game. NO duh he is , but hes making KH3 after.

I told him that, and showed him the secret ending, all the un answrred questions etc!

HE MADE A 20 DOLLAR BET THERE WOULD BE NO KH3.

I showed him all the resources i could, he didnt believe me that much. and i dont feel like waiting 3 years to pick up that CHA CHING! money. ( sorry i had to say it)

So can anyone link me to PROOF there will be a kh3, or several,a nd i mean several, hints leaning towards the fact they must make another kingdom hearts, even if its keyblade wars relating to mickeys message.

thank you!

Shadukai X

Banned
First off, you should bet 100 dollars, it's definatly coming, but there is no other proof to give, you could try to look for Nomura interveiws, he mentions that he will make a third

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
xXxCloud said:
My dumb friend said the maker of KH is not makign a KH3 because hes working on another game. NO duh he is , but hes making KH3 after.

I told him that, and showed him the secret ending, all the un answrred questions etc!

I showed him all the resources i could, he didnt believe me that much. and i dont feel like waiting 3 years to pick up that CHA CHING! money. ( sorry i had to say it)

So can anyone link me to PROOF there will be a kh3, or several,a nd i mean several, hints leaning towards the fact they must make another kingdom hearts, even if its keyblade wars relating to mickeys message.

thank you!

Your friend is obviously not thinking clearly. Nomura and the rest of Square Enix does not have plans for the next Kingdom Hearts game at the moment.

The reason why is because they are busy with FF13 and they need to finish the other projects that they are working on.

Nomura said that he will make a sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2 determining the sells of Kingdom Hearts 2 in its first year, since Kingdom Hearts 2 is selling pretty good, a Kingdom Hearts 3 is very likely.

But it was comfirmed that Nomura has had ideas for the next Kingdom Hearts game, he just does not have the time yet to actually get the team together and make it yet.

I bet that Square Enix would begin to work on the next Kingdom Hearts game, probably in December of this year.

If you read some of Nomura latest interviews, you can tell that he has an idea about the next Kingdom Hearts game.

Don't worry you will get your money.lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no confirmation of a KH3 being made, nor is there enough proof to show without a shadow of a doubt that theere will be a sequel

You're going to have to wait atleast another year untill next years E3 to hear anything, if will be any, info about another Kingdom Hearts game

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
TheMuffinMan said:
You're going to have to wait atleast another year untill next years E3 to hear anything, if will be any, info about another Kingdom Hearts game

How fun. At least we can wait and wait and wait until thety comfirm it and than we wait and wait and wait for them to make the game and than wait and wait and wait until release the game. How fun?

Here,Here.*Raises up Drink*

Here is to another 4 or 5 years of waiting and suffering.

*Drinks Up*

I

inhiding

And your point?

Those ideas can be scrapped at any time, and replaced with new ones. There was a bunch of that happening in KH2.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
They are so making one, why would there be a secret ending and the whole letter thing. Plus they would be crazy if they stopped now they make millions from kh.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
there is proof after credits the movie where sora gets the note it has the kings seal on it!and u dont get to read the note

BeanBag

Shadukai_Xjoura said:
First off, you should bet 100 dollars, it's definatly coming, but there is no other proof to give, you could try to look for Nomura interveiws, he mentions that he will make a third

Wat!!? You shoulda bet 250+ :D

All the proof you needed to know is that there was a secret ending..... :p

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Nomura said Zexions weapon would be revealed in the future. That means a new game! KHIII

E

Eclipse

thank you!

...fanboyish n00b <_<...

There is NO proof that another kh project will DEFINITELY be out. There is hinting evidence, but no proof. And it won't be a sequel, as Nomura said he wants to expand far away from the storyline.

Get a life you kids,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back