• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof there will be a KH3 please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Eclipse said:
...fanboyish n00b <_<...

There is NO proof that another kh project will DEFINITELY be out. There is hinting evidence, but no proof. And it won't be a sequel, as Nomura said he wants to expand far away from the storyline.

Get a life you kids,

yeah, i have an excuse im 11, and this ISNT our lives, we like it, so let us express ourselves!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Eclipse said:
...fanboyish n00b <_<...

There is NO proof that another kh project will DEFINITELY be out. There is hinting evidence, but no proof. And it won't be a sequel, as Nomura said he wants to expand far away from the storyline.

Get a life you kids,

Dammit you took the words outta my mouth again...xD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
..Well yes...you're right Master Heart, for there will be a new KH...just we don't know for sure if it's a direct sequel...so we can't really call it KH3 yet..

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^ Yeah, I wouldn't like that. To be honest, I hope the next KH has Sora, because KH is Sora's story, and it should stay Sora's story. And I don't wanna see 13+ KH games...a trilogy at best.

Spic Steve

Awards
Sora in KHXIII Hip Transplant
if it does, at least put different characters 4 each one after sora dies
Won't be long if you read the end of my sig

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I don't really count KH: CoM as part of the series. Well it is, I just never really think of it. I mean, the Jak games are a trilogy and I don't really count Jak X Racing as part of the trilogy...hard to explain..yes...but hopefully someone can understand...

Spic Steve

Awards
I get it, cause KHCoM was everything we kinda knew. Did u notice Tarzan and his world weren't in KH CoM, so the monkey heartless were in Olympus Coliseum

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Soras Dad said:
I get it, cause KHCoM was everything we kinda knew. Did u notice Tarzan and his world weren't in KH CoM, so the monkey heartless were in Olympus Coliseum

That's because Deep Jungle sucked ace in the first kh...

Deep Jungle= Worst world in KH

E

Eclipse

yet u're 15 years old urself

yet you're a 17 year old that has a SN that says KH4LiFe

=O

Oh, great. What if KH becomes like FF with loads of "sequels" that don't have anything to do with eachother?

nah, Nomura-san said it would not have continuous sequels...and that it WILL end someday. Besides, the next kh will have something to do with kh itself (keyblades and such) but most prob. not with sora =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back