• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

proud mode:how hard is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
i bet theres tons of topics on this but i have limited time, im like 4 hours into kh2 and now i hear its really easy(gamespot) should i play proud, or is it insanly hard, wat do i do, and wat is it like compared to expert from kh1,or is standard somewhat difficult!!
PLEASE TELL MEEEE

BULLETPROOF

i'm not certain at what difficulty to play when i get the game either
now that you have drive and donald and goofy are in your party almost always you can get through the whole game alot easier than you did in kingdom hearts but then if you play on hard the organization will probably be really hard to beat so i would reccomend playing on normal i guess

sora reborn

well i got 1 thing to say...i died on the 1st main boss ( the big white nobody thingy thats kinda like darkside from kh1 ) 4 times before i killed him!

so i guess if i died that many times against him on proud mode the rest of the game will be super hard=p

Xander748

I'm not really willing to play the game 293856826 times while getting all of the items needed. I'm starting at proud. I don't care how hard it is.

So I'd say to do proud. It's supposed to be worth it.

sora reborn

i waited 4 years for this game so i want it to be as hard and long as it can possible be

im hopeing to beat the game 100% ( most likely 2 times through ) will take me about 120 hours the 1st time and prob 60-80 hours the 2nd time ( dont forget im getting "EVERYTHING" )

Roxas Sorrows

Proud for me. All the reviews say KH2 is just button mashing, so proud mode, might require you to be tactical.

BULLETPROOF

i guess i'll start with a on proud to, i only beat single player games with a long story once, i only beat kingdom hearts once to got bored of it after

the_organization

proud mode is easy i got through roxas part and 2 of soras levels w/o dying once it isnt to hard!!!the hardest part on roxas story is the big nobody!!!

XWolfX

sora reborn said:
well i got 1 thing to say...i died on the 1st main boss ( the big white nobody thingy thats kinda like darkside from kh1 ) 4 times before i killed him!

so i guess if i died that many times against him on proud mode the rest of the game will be super hard=p

LOL. Sorry that just made me laugh xD. Is that boss really THAT hard on proud?

I'm going to enjoy this =).

Little_Red

betch.
Well let's see as you know

Beginner: You can't unlock the bonus goodies any way so, shell no

Standard: You have to lock all the worlds as well as complete the Jiminy Memo

Expert: You can unlock if you beat the game of course

So I think I'm gonna Expert, because I'm stupid. Also you will have to go solo when you play a org member very late in the game.

chasingdusk

I was disappointed with the giant nobody boss. I beat him on the first try on standard mode. But I guess it was supposed to be easy considering that Roxas is barely up to level three, right?

snowbunnie

li'lwitch8251! said:
Well let's see as you know

Beginner: You can't unlock the bonus goodies any way so, shell no

Standard: You have to lock all the worlds as well as complete the Jiminy Memo

Expert: You can unlock if you beat the game of course

So I think I'm gonna Expert, because I'm stupid. Also you will have to go solo when you play a org member very late in the game.

unlock what? i'm confused.....(sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back