• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prowl of the Chasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

This is about a new type of enemy appearing, known as the Chasers. It takes place ten years after Kingdom Hearts II. So, basicly, some people are trying to defeat the Chasers, and then there are the villains, as you can play as also. Though, we need alot of heroes.

My characters
Name: Kirun
Bio: Kirun is a Keyblader that uses Darkness.

Name: Rion
Villain
Info: Rion wants to gain control of the Chasers.
Let's begin, you can join in at any time.

Kirun walked along the rainy streets, silent. His head was hooded, making it that all you could see was his shaggy blond hair.

A dark hole appeared out of thin air, making Kirun come to a stop. A man with shaggy black hair in a jacket that went down to his legs appeared stepping out of the hole.

Kirun stood completely still, staring at the man.
Rion looked up, seeing the hooded boy staring at him. "What's your problem, kid?"

"Who are you? I can sense a great amount of Dark," said the boy.

"You," said Rion. "You can wield a Keyblade. I can tell, from your dark."

The boy, who's name was Kirun, held his arm out in the air, his hand beginning to glow. A bright blade shaped somewhat like a Key appeared in his hand.

"Well well, the Soul Eater. I got a few tricks up my sleeve, too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back