• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS2 controller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

579809_1001_PI.jpg

My Dualshock 2 controller hasn't shook before, ever since I bought it which was like a year ago. Games I played was kingdom hearts 1 and 2, and resident evil 4. The games on the back says "vibration Function" doesn't it mean my controller should shake?(On the top between L1 and R1 says dualshock 2.)

Apollo

Silver Member
This is the wrong place. Most games you have to turn the function on in a menu.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Have you tried turning the vibration function "on" in the games?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
before this closes...

i have that silver dualshock one too i dont think iv felt it vibrate.. but like i think u sorta got a thing going on..cuz on my kh2 game the vibe function has always been on and always worked with my old black dualshock but with the silver i havent felt it...didnt it say "touch sensetive" or somethin on the box? well, anways maybe there just hasnt been any vibe parts in the game yet so who knows,

Ren

adios motherfucker
Do you guys know wat makes the controller vibrates during in-game? Is it the bashing?

There are plenty of games where, when you turn the vibration function on, the controller will automatically perform a test vibrate for a second. If you're not getting that, and things such as earthquakes or explosions in cutscenes aren't making the controller shake, then your controller isn't functioning properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back