• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, have a question regarding this:

Do you need to format your memory stick to put music on the said memory stick?

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Well, not really, if you download legit, but it is better cause it clears out anything developers automatically put on there.

Also If I were you I would use a seperate memory stick for music than the one you use for games. I mean yeah you have a lot of memory, but If you have a big music library you'll need the space.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The game saves won't take up a lot of space. Music and videos will, though.

And it won't recognize sub-folders.

Vengencexx

Yeah it can play Itunes music and can play videos and go in the inter-webs and all kinda of cool shizzle.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Do you mean a 1gig has about 900megabytes? or 1terra has 900gigs? Either way, your math is a little off. . .

griever

I have a quick question pertinent to the topic, you guys know what the largest memory stick compatible with the PSP is? I was only able to find up to 4 gigs when I was wandering around perth CBD the other day (basically the biggest shopping area in this tiny little city), but 4 gigs is nothing compared to what I'd need to have the amount of music on my psp that I'd like.

So yeah, anyone know if there are any larger ones and how big do they get?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It wouldn't be cheap, but you should be fine. Look online, not -NOT- ebay, you'll probably get ripped off.

i have a question if ya dont mind.how can i put videos in my PSP?

That's a bit harder. . .

It has to be in a certain format, lemme see what that is. . .FLV. Meaning you'll most likely have to convert it. What I do is look up a video on Youtube, then I use THIS. After you insert the link to the video into the program, download the video. Once you do that, click on the convert option and select PSP. Convert it then connect your psp to the computer. Open it with explorer (I told you how to do that earlier) and select psp (G:/psp) then video (G:/psp/video) and put the now FLV file into the video folder of your psp. Disconnect the psp and make sure that the video runs correctly. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back