• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP music files corruption problems FTW???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siru Drawoh

Awards
A few music files keep becoming corrupted on my memory stick when I try to play them through the PSP but others from the same album are fine. Why?

Last edited:

Obito

Awards
Ehh it happens to alot of ppl.If you just hold the power button up until the psp resets,and then turn your psp back on the files shouldnt be corrupt anymore

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If by everybody you mean a few people, then yes, it does.

Only time it's happened to me was when my whole memory stick got wiped somehow. Good thing I make backups on my PC.

I'd suggest making a backup, just copy the whole memory stick into a new folder somewhere in your computer. I just made a "Psp Backups" folder in My Documents. Crude, but effective.

A question. Did the music files work before, but not after adding more songs, or deleted some?

Obito

Awards
I Know of many ppl its happened to.So Correction then,It happens to SOME PEOPLE.

Ash Dragonfang

He showed me his stupid psp and they get corupted no matter what you do. Guess he was looking for some smart guy to tell him how to fix his music. It's only An Ocean Between Us, Comfort Betrays, and The Sound of Truth that get corupted. I told him to do the power off thing but when he tries to listen to it, the do not play and get corupted again. Guess their is no solution to this thing huh?

Ash Dragonfang

Let's see. His files were riped from the CD with Windows Media Player into the WMA format. He used the Music conversion program Switch to convert them into MP3 format. And on a side note, I got WipEout Pulse yesterday and my SlipKnoT and As I Lay Dying songs won't work on it but my Gackt songs do. Any Ideas?

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Let's see. His files were riped from the CD with Windows Media Player into the WMA format. He used the Music conversion program Switch to convert them into MP3 format. And on a side note, I got WipEout Pulse yesterday and my SlipKnoT and As I Lay Dying songs won't work on it but my Gackt songs do. Any Ideas?

You used my stuff so you got the corrupted data tracks. I have discovered that WipEout Pulse won't play any tracks that is in the same album of a corrupted file even if you delete the file. And stop using my Memory Stick PRO Duo dude. You're messing with my data...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back