• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question aboout KH2 (for the ones that has the game)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinigami_1991

Hello! ^^ I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 last tuesday when I saw it in the stores and I'm already very far with the game yay!. It is the Japanese version (I payed 90 Euros for it O_O and im still planning to buy the european version!!) and I use a dutch walktrough I found on the internet for it so I understand most of the things I have to do and stuff like that. But in the game when you push start you have all those things like: ability and items (you know what I mean o.o?) . But there are also a lot of new things but I have NO idea what they are or mean @_@
Are there any poeple here with KH2 that can translate it for me maybe???
Thanks anyways ^^

PS. I'm Dutch and my english isnt very good so sorry if I typed some things in a very weird way >_>

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
who else could it be?
there are only three people who have weilded the oblivion keyblade: sora( but since he's fighting the person that seems really unlikely),Roxas(who i really don't think is attacking him since he was protecting sora from axel and i don't see the point if he was just going to attack him anyway), and riku.Riku is the most likely candidate because he has proven to be susceptable to control by ansem and riku even said that ansem was still dwelling in his heart at the end of CoM.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
oh, SORRY!!!!
my computer went totally wiggy and crazy and some how sent me to this thread while i was writingh in another
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

RikusDarkHalf

OmegaChosen said:
oh, SORRY!!!!
my computer went totally wiggy and crazy and some how sent me to this thread while i was writingh in another
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

well ok that was care less of you but ya make sure you dont SMASH your buttons makes you look like a idiot

Kit Sakurazuka

From top to bottom,
Item
Ability
Customize
Party
Status
Jiminy Memo
Configure

..If you wanted more than that, there ought to be translations around here somewhere? I can only do the kana, since furigana-less kanji is waaay beyond my level right now.

Palomino

He, I don't know Japanese (though I would love to study it), and I still got to TWTNW. The only things that can really mess you up are the items and the abilities... You can forget about Jiminy's diary, no way that could be readable :D You can really get the hang of the game quite fast, if you neglect abilities. Potions, and other restorative items are easy to figure out, summon charms as well, keychains and synthesis items... That's another story.
As for the menu, you'll get the hang of it quite quickly. Just look out for the continue menus when you die, it's like all or nothing on those :D

sutiyoso

yay!someone is dutch!and im an indonesian!what's the different?NOTHING!

umm...i have played this far and finish the game i wrong it goes like this

item
abiliyti
shortcut
???
party
status
jimyni memo
configure

sorry if i wrong(and if you not understand some of my word)but the most of the menu is like the kingdom hearts 1!

Shinigami_1991

Hahahah! Thanks for all your kind words! But I didn't ask if I'm good at English or not :D :p

But also thanks for the ones that translated the Japanese for me! Could you maybe also translate the things that you read when you click on some of the options?? (only the things that are new in KH2)

starry_eyed_hero

Shinigami_1991 said:
Hello! ^^ I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 last tuesday when I saw it in the stores and I'm already very far with the game yay!. It is the Japanese version (I payed 90 Euros for it O_O and im still planning to buy the european version!!) and I use a dutch walktrough I found on the internet for it so I understand most of the things I have to do and stuff like that. But in the game when you push start you have all those things like: ability and items (you know what I mean o.o?) . But there are also a lot of new things but I have NO idea what they are or mean @_@
Are there any poeple here with KH2 that can translate it for me maybe???
Thanks anyways ^^

PS. I'm Dutch and my english isnt very good so sorry if I typed some things in a very weird way >_>
This is really a question to be put in the spoiler forum. I'm not saying that the thread includes a spoiler, I'm just saying that if you're looking for people who have played the Japanese version, then the spoiler forum is the best place to look.

Shinigami_1991 said:
Hahahah! Thanks for all your kind words! But I didn't ask if I'm good at English or not :D :p

But also thanks for the ones that translated the Japanese for me! Could you maybe also translate the things that you read when you click on some of the options?? (only the things that are new in KH2)

Agreed.... most of the post's in this topic are your english is fine... that is what he asked but i dont think me minds how his english is, more of the translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back