• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkamm1

Ok ive almost beaten the game but there is one thing that im not realy sure of. Who is ansem. Is he the heartless of Ansem the wise? or is he the heartless of Xeon...(blah dont know his name) just using that name. Mikey say the nobody of Ansem the wise is the leader of the organization but thats the xeno dude (realy sry about the name blank). Plus isnt ansem the wise the guy in the red mask from the begining? Is it dude to nobodies not being ablle to remeamber their names? Whats the deal!

Digby

the leader of the organization is not the nobody of ansem the wise he is the nobody of xephiroth (i forgot how to spell his name) he was ansem the wises asistant. And ansem is ansem the wises heartless. When you fight xemnas which is xephiroth (forgot how to spell his name) It will reveal more stuff about it. Its cool stuff to know too :)

Last edited:

Digby

slinky said:
that guy you see isnt the real ansem cause u destroyed him that guy is riku but has the body of ansem to control the darkness

The ansem riku is in isnt ansem that was ansems heartless until riku took on the power of darkness so riku became like that to control the darkness just to protect sora.
Just wanted to clear it up for him a little more :)

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
-sigh- I'm going to guard against spoiling people...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry...didn't want random passersby to lose that mass of surprise.

linkamm1

what about the guy in the red mask from the begining i heard he was ansem the wise. its still alittle shaky mabe ill figure it out later. I blame mikey for trying to be a hard @$$ but cant and for doing a horrible job at explaining ti to sora. Screw u mikey u never realy do anything that mateers anyways

slinky

One Step at A Time
linkamm1 said:
what about the guy in the red mask from the begining i heard he was ansem the wise. its still alittle shaky mabe ill figure it out later. I blame mikey for trying to be a hard @$$ but cant and for doing a horrible job at explaining ti to sora. Screw u mikey u never realy do anything that mateers anyways

Spoiler Spoiler Show

"got that memorized"?quoted form axel

Last edited:

DualWeilder.

STOP SPOILING PEOPLE. im so sick of you guys being so inconsiderate. you didnt want the people who imported the game to spoil you so stop spoiling it for the people who dont have it yet.

Vilex

If someone doesn't want spoilers, he/she should look at the topics and think "Gee, this discussion might have some spoilers in it. I'd better not read it right now."

Vilex

Thanks Slinkster. About a month ago, I was curious, and foolish, enough to click on the topic on the KHInsider home page that said "SPOILER: 13th Member of the Organization revealed!!"
Needless to say, I was like ".... Damn, I wish I would have found that out in the course of the game." But did I start complaining that it was KHInsider's fault? Nope. My own damn fault for clicking it.
Hehehe, it's kinda like when I bought FFVII for the PC and was going through all the CGs before playing much of the game, and I accidentally saw the video where Aeris dies. I later wished I had never done that, so the game would have been that much more emotional.
By the way, if you haven't finished FFVII, don't read my previous paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back