• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

In the secret ending Aqua was banished to the Dark Realm and she stays there 12 years not aging.
My question is - WHY didn't Aqua age? Is it an effect of the Dark Realm or something else?

Sorry for posting if this was discussed before...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
In the secret ending Aqua was banished to the Dark Realm and she stays there 12 years not aging.
My question is - WHY didn't Aqua age? Is it an effect of the Dark Realm or something else?

Sorry for posting if this was discussed before...

We don't know at this time. General consensus is that it is indeed probably an effect of the Dark Realm.

Xion14

Yep. Explains why AtW also hasn't aged since like BbS. I think..

LOL I never really noticed that but yeah...that's the same way he looks 10+ years in KH2....he's the same older man with the yellow beard and hair he hasn't aged. But then why is it only Aqua and AtW...Riku was locked inside, behind the Door to Darkness at the end of KH1...and well he frickin aged...no correction he sprouted (just like Sora)....so how come he aged but the other two haven't? Mickey...well mickey you can't tell so nvm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back