• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about character(s) in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dtwirler

I was just wondering if there had been any official word about whether Sora, Kairi or Riku would be a part of Kingdom Hearts 3 or not? The reason I ask is I was discussing the secret ending for KH2 with a friend and he said he'd seen somewhere that Sora wouldn't be back for the third game as his story is done. Is he right??

ordaXjn

in essence...he opened the door to the light....for himself...he has to unlock it for everyone so the heartless will disappear...now then in an interview nomura said that Sora will be the main character throughout all of kingdom hearts...its soras story...when sora "dies" so does the Kingdom Hearts Series...so i believe sora will be back

master_roxas

But didnt Nourama(spelling) say that This game was in the past? if so then... he wouldn't be there. He also said that it was in the future. could be time compression... but anyway, there is no way to know

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Most likely the three main characters will be in the next Kingdom Hearts. But everyone knows that the 3 Knights are not them.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
master_roxas said:
But didnt Nourama(spelling) say that This game was in the past? if so then... he wouldn't be there. He also said that it was in the future. could be time compression... but anyway, there is no way to know
no, nomura(thats how to spell it) only said that the secret movie was in past and future, the actual game will most likely take place in the future, why else would they have the kings letter at the end

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I like Sora so much, so they better keep him. Even if it does take place in the past, Sora would find a way to the past. (Just like timeless river!) :)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Sadly, I don't think we will be seeing Roxas again. And believe me, i really think he is cool, but he is a part of Sora now, so I guess we could say we are playing as him.

True X Hero

Okay. This is what I think( some of you probably don't care, but oh well.) I think we'll be playing as Sora in Kingdom hearts 3. This time, with allies as Kairi and Riku this time, instead of Donald and Goofy. That note, Mickey sent them was like a thank you. Not like a "Oh no! There's Darkness!" I mean, they just saw them, you know? How in the world would Mickey be able to confirm that the heartless returned.
I do think Roxas would play a role in Kingdom Hearts 3, but not as big role, he had in Kingdom Hearts 2. But I do think he will appear, maybe as a guide of Sora, when he's alone, because he is a part of Sora now.
As for those three knights. Hmm...I haven't put in much thought of this. They will be a big role in Kingdom Hearts 3. I know it. I think....as I said. I think.
They are the bad guys in Kingdom Hearts 3. Like I said, I think. So don't go yelling at me. See...in one of the reports. I think. (Lol) It said. The Keyblade can bring peace to the worlds.

Or it can bring chaos. I think the three knights are going about bring chaos to each world. With Sora and the others, trying to stop them. This is going to be deep! Maybe even a new game rating to T for Teens. That's what I think...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
True X Hero said:
Okay. This is what I think( some of you probably don't care, but oh well.) I think we'll be playing as Sora in Kingdom hearts 3. This time, with allies as Kairi and Riku this time, instead of Donald and Goofy. That note, Mickey sent them was like a thank you. Not like a "Oh no! There's Darkness!" I mean, they just saw them, you know? How in the world would Mickey be able to confirm that the heartless returned.
I do think Roxas would play a role in Kingdom Hearts 3, but not as big role, he had in Kingdom Hearts 2. But I do think he will appear, maybe as a guide of Sora, when he's alone, because he is a part of Sora now.
As for those three knights. Hmm...I haven't put in much thought of this. They will be a big role in Kingdom Hearts 3. I know it. I think....as I said. I think.
They are the bad guys in Kingdom Hearts 3. Like I said, I think. So don't go yelling at me. See...in one of the reports. I think. (Lol) It said. The Keyblade can bring peace to the worlds.

Or it can bring chaos. I think the three knights are going about bring chaos to each world. With Sora and the others, trying to stop them. This is going to be deep! Maybe even a new game rating to T for Teens. That's what I think...

You may be right. But I am not 100% sure on that teen thing, maybe but highly unlikley.

keeperoftwilight

your right KINGDOMHEARTS games are soras story..as long as its KINGDOMHEARTS sora will be there....but i heared (i dont know if it was confirmed by nomura or just a rumor so please dont flame me)

that this next game wont be called kingdom heartsIII...so if its not called kingdom hearts then it is possible that sora wont be the main character...im not saying that maybe he wont be involved in some way...and definately not saying its not gonna be called kh3...im just saying what i heared is all so be nice ^_^

keeperoftwilight

what i meant was..what if kingdom hearts isnt in the title at all..but just kinda has some stuff from kh in it..like stuff about xehanort..keyblades etc etc BUT doesnt have kh in the name..like maybe keyblade war or...xehanorts memories...or something like that...im not saying it is (i mean i really wanna keep playing as sora...hes the man)but it is a possiblity...isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back