• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Coliseum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reimeille

I know that the ranking is suspended for now... and I know that it isn't necessarily guaranteed that these will come (or come in the same way) in the NA version, but I have a question!

Can anyone explain to me how the Coliseum and its ranking board works? These avatar parts that I've wanted for a long time are obtained as prizes on the board, and I want to understand how to get them (if they come). But I can't find an English guide, and I don't actually have access to the Coliseum yet.

178.png
086.png

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Those are tied to Coliseum Boards which are separate from the ranking stuff. Basically, each month you get a new Coliseum Board and you unlock nodes on it with Coliseum Coins you earn from completing the rounds. There is a set number of Tiers and Rounds and completing all of them will get you the exact number of coins to clear the Boards.

Where the rankings come in is after you complete the set rounds/tiers there is an "endless tier" so to speak (it goes up to 999 rounds). This is what the rankings are for, it's a rank of how high you get in the endless tier. It's essentially (with few exceptions) separate from the Coliseum Boards.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
That's not entirely true since the head parts or the hairstyle of the Coliseum Board costumes are given away as Coliseum ranking rewards for some time now, these two are definitely linked.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
That's not entirely true since the head parts or the hairstyle of the Coliseum Board costumes are given away as Coliseum ranking rewards for some time now, these two are definitely linked.
Oh, forget what I said then, lol. I was going off the assumption of how the Coliseum Boards and Rankings work so far in the NA version, and that I saw images of Coliseum Boards with avatar parts on them.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Maybe they will change it since they de-activated the rankings in the NA version for now but I seriously doubt it.

Anyway, the first costume boards don't come with a costume piece ranking reward, I think that's starting with the White Rabbit. So there should be enough time to get a decent deck to complete all tiers eventually. You also get these head pieces/hairstyles if you're at least in the Top 100,000 so it's not really that hard.

reimeille

Anyway, the first costume boards don't come with a costume piece ranking reward, I think that's starting with the White Rabbit. So there should be enough time to get a decent deck to complete all tiers eventually. You also get these head pieces/hairstyles if you're at least in the Top 100,000 so it's not really that hard.

The only pieces I even wanted are the hairstyles of both (I like short hair with animal ears, as you can see lol).
I'm still a little fuzzy on how it all works, but as long as I can get the hairstyles without getting like, in the top 10, this is good enough for me :p Thank you so much you guys! I hope these ones come soon, and still in a easy way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back