• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

hey for those of you who have kh2

1.) was it overall better and more enjoyable than kh1?
2.) was it longer or as long? tell me the truth..lol, and that is, if you did everything and didn't just skip the cutscenes
3.) are the battles/boss battles any good
4.) was the story overall more satisfying?
5.) describe the colliseum, i remember nomura saying it was better but no one talks about it
6.) also are the minigames any fun, as well as the gummi ship?
7.) do you think the returning worlds have been improved, and more fun? (a.k.a. atlantica, halloweentown, hollow bastion, underworld/colliseum) and are those worlds longer than they were in the first one?
8.) are the worlds in average...longer, like bigger, and have a longer storyline and life considering kh1 (i remember in kh1 you just got through the world quickly and you never had to go back) well in kh2 you have to make return visits to worlds i hear, are they any good? like are there newer stuff to do when you return to the worlds and is it any fun?
9.)Also, is the rumor about watching hollow bastion getting more and more constructed as you progress through the game true? sorry for the questions guys :D thanks!

neji_sorariku

for me it is better than kh1, it is also long but for me i bought japanese and since i can't understand what they're saying i skip cutscenes but i think if you don't skip it it will be long. the boss battles are cool for me because it now has a reaction command as for the story i can't tell because i have not yet finshed palying. the colisseum is way better but also difficult for me... the mini games are okay.. with the worlds some improved and some for me is just okay.. for the story line of the worlds for me it is way longer than kh1 it is true that you can go back when you already visited it and when you go back the second time around it will have a continuation of the story line when you first left it. umm the hollow bastion is way better and longer as you go through the game and new more places to visit... that's all i can say thank you.

keeperoftwilight

i understand that you want our opinions but how we feel about the game and how you will feel could be completely different...some of your questions were good like how long things were but other like asking how much fun something is is reletive to the person playing the game

keeperoftwilight

i understand that you want our opinions but how we feel about the game and how you will feel could be completely different...some of your questions were good like how long things were but other like asking how much fun something is is reletive to the person playing the game

EDIT: omg i didnt mean to dbl post lol...my comp is acting slow so i clicked twice out of impatience >< my bad

E

Eclipse

i know but i just wanted to see what your opinion was ^_^ it doesn't matter if mine is different i wanted to see what ya'll think

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I wanted to know the answer to those questions too.. >.> ..can some answer them one by one....

E

Eclipse

can someone please answer my questions? someone who has played kh2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back