• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Wirefly.com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I just ordered a Droid Incredible from wirefly.com for about $76 and i was just wondering, i accepted their terms and conditions and there instant discount policy. But something about the discount policy boogles me.

By accepting this Instant Savings Discount, you agree to repay $200 of this discount ($300 for smartphones and netbooks) and authorize us to charge your credit card in repayment of this amount if, during the 181 days after your new equipment is activated, your wireless carrier notifies us that the services you purchased have been suspended, disconnected, or deactivated, or if you return your purchase outside of the return and exchange provisions of our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.

So does this mean that i have to pay $200 flat out or only if those conditions happen, because if its just a flat payback $200 then i may as well cancel my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back