• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraLight

Okay I was just wondering what the Sitting Unknown had to do with the line "He looks just like you." is it really Sora they are talking about just because you see his sceen next over the water or does it have to do with the BFU or the BHK..... I don't know why but I can't make up my mind about it....It might be talking about any of the guy characters really...but which one would have relatives or other parts of themselves in this other world....I am so confused.....

O

Onewingedangel6

....I am so confused.....
ur not the only one who is. I think there is not enought evidence to say all those scenes ment besides the trailer was just a for commercial purposes all of that may not be in kh2

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah some of the ideas maybe changed its a concept but for certain known of those unknowns are sora?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
AuroraLight said:
And I was so looking forward to finding out everything....Oh well...I bet the game will still be good....HeHe :) (maybe except for the camera...I heard it is still annoying...)
you mean kh's camera not kh2 's camera it's fixed already!

AuroraLight

that's good....hey you got any ideas about the unknowns? Oh i think Micky got turned into a heartless (the entire cloak thing) partly...i don't know that is my theory...maybe that is why he might have a connection to the order.....I am so jumpy....I've jumped to so many subjects.....

Sora22

AuroraLight have you had a lot of sugar today? HEHEHE just kidding! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back