• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds_hikari

Well.. they DID make the game, so its not really their fault. They might say the same about us.. 'Stupid Americans, always get someof the games before us'.... or not..I could just be stupid.

Last edited:

anyone but me

hmm... this is kind of random, but are they going to have that weird thing on disney channel where some kid with a video camera pretends to break into disney's secret lab or whatever, where it shows us videos from the game? They will probably be videos we have already seen, but i would be eager to see the commercial anyway.. anyone know if they are going to be doing this, i know they did this commercial for CoM and KH1 so.. i think they might do for KH2

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
KHandBritney said:
Wll they ever make a offical Kingdom hearts 2 site in English?

for a moment i thought: this is a stupid question!

of course, i thought a bit more. when time nears, probably they will open an official kh2 site in English. what i'm hoping is that it's just as wondrous as the japanese one; that site totally rocks and i hope the english version is just as creative. it'll be even more interesting if it was interactive in a diff. way

and that whole disney's kid spy breaking in stupid lab etc, etc, etc...that's gonna come in a bit while. that'll start popping up around october/november, maybe?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Uhhhh duh! That's almost like acting will there ever be a Disney game without Mickey mouse! Or if Miney mouse is actually seeing someone besides Mickey when she probaly is! ^_^ But above all this is a stupid question *karate chops Newbie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back