• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltwi13

yea, i'm pretty sure he's right. I think I remember getting that much, because there was no reason to buy anything.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
It is in fact 99999 munny cause that's what my KH file says right this very second, hey I was also on lv.100. cool

roxas shadow just go to that button that up top that says NEW THREAD and make your own thread for your theory but do it the Future Kingdom hearts section.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Yeah, I used AR MAX on my KH2 and the cheat code was "Max Munny" and it turned out to be 99,999, so that's the max munny. (Yeah, I know, that was a big run-on sentence!)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In KH1 it's at least 99 999 Munny, cos I just played the game endlessly to Item Hunt and I accumulated about 80 000 Munny doing this.

IN KH2 it's at least 120 000 Munny, cos i had to do the Gambler-Twilight Town-Tower method to get enough money to buy 100 Twilight and 100 Dense gems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back