• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions before tuesday comes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OblivionSora

1) In some videos, there is a chain wrapped around sora's drive guage, what is that?

2) What is the Break Ability, How do you get it, when can you use it?

3) What difficulty did you find most fun?

4) What is the GET BONUS Level up?

5) How long did it take you to beat the Game? (Sepheroth and Ultima Weapon)

EDIT: Also, I know that there are 2 command menus, what is on them?

Attack Attack
Magic ???
Items ???
Drive Co-op

Last edited:

riku157

When there is a chain around the drive gauge it means that you cant use drive. I played the game but i dont know what the break ability that your talking about is used for. I only played it once but it was on the most difficult setting and it was pretty enjoyable. The get bonus thing is for when you get a level up. its when you get like more strength or defense or a new ability stuff like that. It took me about 45-55 hours to beat the game but its only because i couldnt find the last ingredient for the ultima weapon.One command menu has attack,magic,item, and drive. the other has attack,summon,switch party members, and co-op.

abbysmal-etheria

yup the chains appear only at the beggining of the game though like the first time in olympus i remeber you cant use forms. maybe the break ability is not complete like maybe it's something break instead coz i didn't find a break ability as well. i took 50 hours to beat sephiroth and ultima weapon. i played it on normal difficulty but i'm pretty sure that it will probably be the same in us version's hard coz the us has easier difficulty levels usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back