• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ragnarok

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
What happened to the forum? Oh well. Can someone help me with downloading this? For some reason, my MSN does not work so please, PM me if your willing to. I will reward you with rep+ a really well done tag+ friendship =D. So please help me out.

Oh and mods, if your gonna move this can you please tell me where first?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
http://www.deliverance-online.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=11793

Follow instructions there.

If you don't get it, install Rag_setup first THEN Sak_setup second in the same folder that you installed Rag_setup in. Note that these are the Korean versions for private servers. If you want a install a private server, install it into the same folder AFTER you've installed those two. Most priv server sites have instructions so you try follow those :D

For the international edition, go to iro.ragnarokonline.com =D

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Private = free all teh time
International = free for 15 days then you're screwed if you have no money xD

Private servers have their advantages over the international though. Since they base theirs off the Korean version, they get many of the new classes and maps before the international. Sometimes they'll even make it easier to level up :D

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Show me a screen shot of what's happening. If it's a rectangular shaped window with a little bar at the bottom that loads stuff, let it load. That way you get the latest updates. Might take a while depending on how fast you internet is :S

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Ok, I know what Im doing now, I forgot to download SK =)
Now I just wait...
this DL takes longer than the game itself -.-
when Im done I'll post here of what to do next.
Oh, and do I have to make an account on the international site?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uhh no ;-; International is totally diff from what you should be playing.

http://www.gamesites200.com/ragnarok/

Choose any server from that site. Preferably the first one since it's got the most votes and is really popular. There should be instructions on how to install the client and registering :D

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
MAN, WHY CANT IT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!??? lol
Ok, back to my problem.
Im done downloading SK and Rag and I still cant play. I dont understand this JIBBERISH xD
Heres whats goin on
untitled.jpg

??????????????????????????????????????

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
XD PRIVATE SERVER NOW~~~~ Go to the link I sent and pick up private server. It won't be in english till you install the priv server XD

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
;-; Ok I'll help you...

http://www.ancientro.com/?id=downloads

Clink linkeh and follow the instructions.

The higher the rates, the easier it is to level up. If it's 10k/10k/5k, that means it's 10 thousand times easier to level up your base level, 10 thousand times easier to level up your job level and 5 thousand times more likely to get a rare item. Though easy as it seems... Getting the good items is still rather hard.

Kyo

;-; Ok I'll help you...

http://www.ancientro.com/?id=downloads

Clink linkeh and follow the instructions.

The higher the rates, the easier it is to level up. If it's 10k/10k/5k, that means it's 10 thousand times easier to level up your base level, 10 thousand times easier to level up your job level and 5 thousand times more likely to get a rare item. Though easy as it seems... Getting the good items is still rather hard.

High rates suck. Lower rates are way better. It's really hard to tell if they bot or not. Most high rate servers do have bot users.

We will be having a RO server running again ^.^. Azurith and I will be working on it next month. It will be a low rate server of course.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
High rates suck. Lower rates are way better. It's really hard to tell if they bot or not. Most high rate servers do have bot users.

We will be having a RO server running again ^.^. Azurith and I will be working on it next month. It will be a low rate server of course.
Omg, why... did you not... inform me... that you would be making... the... server... AGAIN?! Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back