• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ral Grad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Ral Ω Grad

is a particularly new manga in US but not that new i think it came out last year there are 4 volumes out as of now, it is a really good manga i highly recommend it

what its about: ral grad is about a child born with a dragon shadow that betrayed his king for good reasons *the queen is evil* and then trouble conquers up at the castle and he has to be taken out from his dark prison that he has been in for 15 years now. i cant say anymore or it will be even more spoilers/ the death note artist is the same artist for this manga as well.

*p.s. i searched and i didnt find a ral grad thread so i made one*

http://www.onemanga.com/Blue_Dragon_Ral_Grado/

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, I've seen it around. Might check it out since it's the same artist that did Death Note.

Reifon

This is pretty old. I've read all of it, believe they should've made this into an anime and video game series instead of that other Blue Dragon bullshit.

Reifon

okayyy why did you delete my last post it was on topic

Because Vandred likes being an asshole from time to time

"On Topic"

About wanting them to make an anime, I'm not sure if some people can handle Ral's breast groping lol.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
pshht whatever xD thats the best parts lol
i find it hilarious but its also not that surprising when you cant figure out what hes trying to do
for example when he went to princess stolas castle and he wanted to grope her breast, but she made them duel and ral grad lost on purpose to get nui and then explained to princess stole that what kind of woman would do that o.O

Reifon

pshht whatever xD thats the best parts lol
i find it hilarious but its also not that surprising when you cant figure out what hes trying to do
for example when he went to princess stolas castle and he wanted to grope her breast, but she made them duel and ral grad lost on purpose to get nui and then explained to princess stole that what kind of woman would do that o.O

Oh yes, I loved that part, I also liked the Harem that he had at some castle I can't remember.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol well idk xD
ive only read 2 volumes as of now
but anyways im rereading them though xD
and anyways its totally awesome how at the end of volume 1 he totally did the unexpected
it looked so badass whenever he fired his flame bleu

Reifon

lol well idk xD
ive only read 2 volumes as of now
but anyways im rereading them though xD
and anyways its totally awesome how at the end of volume 1 he totally did the unexpected
it looked so badass whenever he fired his flame bleu

Oops my bad didn't want to spoil >.< I might reread them as well.

Reifon

its alright i didnt understand anyways x3
oh snap
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Man I have to reread this, I can't remember White Tiger, but I do remember someone having a great sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back