• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Ralph Wrecks His Way Into Kingdom Hearts III as a New Summon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
"Glacie just psuedo-confirmed that Wreck-It Ralph is indeed the new Union X world. I guess it's time to face the music. :("

where did she do that?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
It's a shame but at least it's pretty much confirmed so i can just really move on. I hope it's still possible to get a Keyblade based on it somewhere at least.

Reward for finding/finishing all the classic kingdom games maybe?
I'm kinda surprised that Wreck-it-Ralph will not be a world in KH3. I was almost 100% sure, that this movie will become a new world in KH3. But I think that they skipt over Ralph because they already have the Toy Story World, who are kinda the same world. Sure a toy world ist not the same like a video game world, but it kinda has a similar feel to it. Both movies feature objects that come to life when humans are not around + the toy store kinda has a similar flair to the arcade from Wreck-it Ralph. Also they already said that this time we have lesser Disney worlds than before, which why they want to make each world unique with a different theme each time:

1. Hercules = Mountain/sky/ancient temple theme
2. Toy Story = Toy theme
3. Monsters, Inc. = Factory/machine theme
4. Tangled = Forest theme
5. Big Hero 6 = Urban theme
6. Frozen = Ice theme

So, if we let's say get only 9 Disney worlds this time around, or even less, but I say for now that we will get 9 Disney worlds, 3 for each act in the story. 3 for the beginning, 3 for the middle part and 3 for the end, than we get al least 3 other worlds with new themes for their own.
Hopefully a Water themed world too. An essential theme..Atlantica can't be forgotten.

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
i mean im glad for it as the khux world. i was worried i was gonna have to suffer through the jungle book

horto12485

Awards
It's a shame but at least it's pretty much confirmed so i can just really move on. I hope it's still possible to get a Keyblade based on it somewhere at least.

Reward for finding/finishing all the classic kingdom games maybe?

Hopefully a Water themed world too. An essential theme..Atlantica can't be forgotten.

No Ariel is already a Summon so don't expect Atlantica to return Maybe something Else Like um Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back