• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

random idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'd daresay that's all they are for... no more to say really... now, lets party!

Macabre

Gold Member
party?let's do it!the focus bar is terra's version of a drive form.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'd daresay that's all they are for... no more to say really... now, lets party!
Yeap, lol Just plain and simple like that. It's like the drive form bar ect nothing else special we know about at the moment...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
blue always has someting to do with darkness. Notice the blue-black wave of the Darkness >>
There I think you're wrong. Infact I've always said the opposite, I think it means light.
Some people claim eye colour has somthing to do with the amount of darkness in one's heart.

Blue means pure, or a heart full of light. -Sora and Kairi have bright blue eyes
Now yellow or orange resembles a dark heart. MX, Xehanort's heartless Xemnas.
Mix them together you get eye colours like Riku'S - Aqua Marine
and Axel's - Green.

Muahahah... I also had this theory about KH and the blue crack being convered up light. Anyways Im thinking I probably should repost it up Under the Heading "Theory" cause a lot of people did realise it. Mainly cause I had no intention of it becoming a theory but then it morphed into it. lol.

A

Anima Relic

i remember someone had a theory stating that they are blue because of ambient light or something -- it was a really interesting theory-- i cant remember but maybe we are just thinkin too much of this lol at least i am

You might be referring to my theory, BBS NEW ENEMY THEORY. It's on the second or third page. I tried to bring it back, because I really wanted to hear everyone's opinions, but I can't do it now, I bumped it once already. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back