• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Story Dump.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadin sun

The land of Purple Elephants, Zombies with Angel W
Just randomly thought I would dump some of my stories over the year here.

I was walking around town when I heard the news. Our glorious leader was dead. Police found him in a river with a couple of bullet wounds to go with it. I saw mourners walk in the streets. The TV had all the news about it. It was a conspiracy; it was treachery; it was treason. All of the people blamed this and that for the death of this leader. No one would accept it for what it was. A well planned murder that was beautifully played out. Murder of a leader is possibly the hardest and precise art in the world. Forget De Vinci or Michelangelo, this assassin was a true artist. The election would be coming soon. In fact, I was almost positive that it would be held tomorrow. A country without a leader is a country without rules and a country with no rule is chaos and destruction. No one would want chaos. I walked into my apartment and I turned on the television. On almost every channel there was news about the leader and his death. I ate dinner and then afterwards went to sleep, thinking about what I would wake up to tomorrow.
I woke up fairly early the next day and ate breakfast, which did not consist of much. Just the usual: toast, eggs, and milk. I put on my jacket and headed outside. I was shocked to see banners coming down from buildings. The banners had a picture of a man’s face and then three words: “veni, vidi, vici!” The famous words “I came, I saw, I conquered!” So this is what our country would become.
In the next few weeks, the dictator had already put his mark on this country. The people were now only allowed the “pure” religion and everyone else was persecuted. There were other things too. There were rules that the people had to follow. The media was censored, there were half the television shows on that there used to be, the people were even only allowed to wear certain clothes, and we also had a curfew. There were guards walking the street every day. Women could not go out in public without having at least one man with them. People were hiding. People were fleeing. All I could do was laugh. The leader had done a great job of setting this whole thing up. People wanted a new leader quickly. This man had promised us equality and freedom. A country that was proud of saying its name. A country where everyone else envied us. Now the people were stuck like this for a long time. I did not care much about who the people had as a leader. I was not affected. In fact I was almost benefiting, because the prices of everything had gone down to an all time low. Of course, I knew that our leader would be killed soon. There were whispers of rebellion everywhere I went. Naturally, most people were afraid at first to fight against their leader. But soon enough, there would be enough people to rebel. Yes, it would be very interesting to have a rebellion. Our country was silent and this could be an awakening. Even the thought of it made me excited. But the people would not win.
The leader already knows that everybody dislikes him. He already knew that he was just like the last leader. I knew who our leader was. I knew that his family had been slaughtered by our previous leader’s people. I knew what the leader felt like when he was in an oven gasping for his last breaths before the people freed him from his pain. Now the leader was simply getting revenge on the people that had done this to him. He would kill everyone who rebelled. He would kill everyone who was involved in his torture. He would kill everyone. And then, at then at the end of it all, his people would finally understand who he was; who their truly glorious leader was. Our country would become a power, not just something overlooked by everyone. Our country would become feared. I went a long ways and then got to my destination. I entered my palace and then sat on my throne. My assistant came to me.
“We found more rebels, sir. What do you want us to do, sir?”
“Kill them. Kill them all.”

It’s shocking what humans can do to their planet. They’ve long had the power to destroy everything in the universe. Everything happens because of them; everything lives because they desire it. The world revolves around them. Even though their existence is recent compared to that of the Earth. They manipulate history; whether the world is peaceful or is destroyed is in their hands. Their dirty, distasteful hands. Their existence in this world is a pitiful one. They try to create a purpose for themselves beyond being born, living, mating, and then inevitably, dying. Although they are miserably trying to lengthen their lives, is that a sufficient purpose or are they just merely escaping the death that everybody fears the most? They can kill an insect or a spider so easily, but fear the same would happen to them. People think they are superior to animals and plants. How can we call ourselves human when we hunt innocent animals? They can’t kill criminals, so don’t animals deserve the same respect? So many things happen that make me wonder.
I looked outside through the window and saw a massive vehicle. Once humans leave, this planet will flourish and human existence will be only vaguely remembered. And it will be good for they did not respect the things of the Earth. I walked into the giant shuttle and bid farewell to this planet. Many days later I looked through the window and saw the speck that was the Earth. It will still revolve and still exist, though this plague, this infestation of people will never harm it again.

I woke up early that day after having an interesting dream. It was about the sky; a limitless sky. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and ate; silently. My brother entered the kitchen and ate with me and my aunt was there as well. The procession was today at noon. It had been a surprising event. I still remember that day when my parents left home never to return again. We ate silently.

I got up from the table and walked down the hall to the door. We entered the car; silently. My brother drove us, because my aunt could not drive. We came to a stoplight, but drove through it instead. Everything came so quickly. A car hit us and I was knocked unconscious.

My illusions were dazed and confusing. I looked around to see a blank wall; a blank face. What a melancholy of feelings that tortured my life. The door opened; silently. I saw two faces and I almost fell unconscious again. What I saw were my parents. My dead parents were right in front of my eyes. I thought it wasn’t real. I thought it was just another dream; just another… memory. My thoughts were mixed and I had a hangover of emotion. The next few days would be like that until my parents told me what the hell was going on.

I stayed in the hospital for another couple of days until my bruises had healed. I entered our car, which my aunt was driving. Since my brother was fifteen he could not drive yet. We were silent for the majority of the car ride. I liked it that way. We entered our house, which was only one floor. My parents were there. We sat down on our couch and drank some tea. It was slightly sweet.

“So, obviously you have some questions about this whole incident. Naturally you think that we are dead. Although you probably do not remember this, you were in our car when we got hit. We did not die, but you almost did. You have been sleeping for two weeks and having dreams about us. It probably sounds unbelievable. We know how you must feel right now—“

“YOU DON’T HAVE A CLUE!”

I went up to my room and sulked in the comforts of my quilts. I could not believe anything anymore. I thought for a long time about the situation I was in. I slowly fell asleep.

The procession had begun. Everyone was surrounded with picture of a handsome man and a beautiful woman. The priest said a few words and the procession ended. There was one boy there, who was confused about the whole situation. There was a blue sky and the sun was shining brightly. This did not reflect his feelings at all; except for maybe the sky. Yes, he felt very blue.

I had just had a strange dream. I was still thinking about what I should do. My heart said I should trust my parents, but my feelings did not. I tried to get out of my bed, but I was concerned about the world I would step on. I made a decision. This could be a dream. This whole thing could just be a dream. Even if it was, I wanted to embrace this world. It was tormenting me, but I decided I should trust it. I got out of my bed and walked down to the kitchen. There was my brother and my aunt. Both were eating silently. But my parents were nowhere to be seen. I looked around the house, trying to find them. I did not see them anywhere.

“Where are our parents?” I asked my brother.
“You know where our parents are.”
“Don’t mess around with me. Where are our parents?”
“THEY’RE DEAD, THAT’S WHERE THEY ARE!”
“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I saw them yesterday!”
“They died two weeks ago. Don’t you remember? They got hit by a car!”
“What… what are you talking about?”
“I think… you had a dream—“
“EVERYTHING IS A DREAM! I WANT THE TRUTH!”

And with that I ran up to my room. This was incredible; this was unbelievable. Everything was a dream now. What was reality? Where was I? What kind of person did this to me? All of these questions were rushing in my head. I wanted some answers. I wanted to know who I was; I wanted to know where I was. I did not know what I would do now. I had a short rest after killing myself in anger.

I woke up at about twelve o’clock. I went down to the kitchen and saw my aunt and brother. They said that the procession would be held in about an hour and we should get going soon. We entered the car and got to the church. My brother exited out of the driver’s seat and we walked into the church. We entered silently. We were surrounded by pictures of a handsome man and a beautiful woman. The sky was blue and the sun was shining brightly. It did not reflect my mood at all; except for the sky. Yes, I felt very blue right now. Somehow I remembered doing this once before, but it must have just been my strange sense of déjà vu today.

The priest said a couple of words and my parents became one with the earth as they were lowered into the black hole. Somehow I felt that part of me was going with them.

We drove back to our house after seeing several crying eyes and new faces. The funeral was not a very large one, considering how many people my parents knew. We entered our house and went to the kitchen. My brother and I prepared dinner, which only consisted of spaghetti and several other leftovers that my mom had carefully planned just days before. It made me realize just how much we lost and what we would become without our parents. I immediately forgot about what I had gone through the last two days and instead I was focusing on survival. We would probably live with our aunt now in her small, secluded house. The thought of it made me shiver. Even though I loved my aunt, she was poor and could barely afford living by herself. I guess my brother would have to work now. I went upstairs after I ate and went on my computer. None of my friends were online, so I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up fairly early the next day and got out of my bed and went down the stairs. What I saw that day put me over the edge. I saw my parents, reading the news. No words expressed what I was feeling then. This whole world was illusions that danced around my head.

“Why… Why are you alive?” I asked them.
“Don’t you remember? You were dreaming.”

I looked around the kitchen and found what I was looking for; a sharp knife.
“WELL IF THIS IS REALITY I SHOULD DIE RIGHT NOW.” And with that I plunged the knife deep into my chest. I fell down to the ground and immediately my eyes darkened. So this is what it was like to die.

Epilogue

The procession had begun. Everyone was surrounded with picture of a handsome man and his aunt, who was also quite beautiful. The priest said a few words and the procession ended. There was one boy there, who was confused about the whole situation. The death of this man and woman was a confusing one. The woman had died instantly, while the man would have survived except for a deep wound in his chest. It confused police, because there were no shards of glass around the corpse. He looked up at the sky and wondered if this whole thing was a dream. It was shining a brilliant Blue, which reflected his mood today. He definitely felt a bit Blue today. He looked down again and pondered. He had a feeling that this man would never stop dreaming. This dream was forever.

And yes I am slightly emo /wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back