• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RDR Undead Nightmare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHiddenMemories

I am not sure if anyone has posted a thread about this already...if so..Sorry...but Just wondering...who has it? D:
I haven't played it yettt, cuz it looks soooo creepy!
The zombies in the old west? the run at you like dogs?!?
Most scary I must say..Im not a fan of zombies..but this game seems most fun =w=
I just need 800 microsoft points!!! D:<
Who here has played it..is it worth getting?

Radon

mofo
It is worth every mp. Its not that scary, in fact Rockstar constantly weave in their jokes throughout the game.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I absolutely loved it, it's truly amazing from beginning to end. You even get Undead Overrun in Multiplayer which is pretty fun too so you definitely get your money's worth. I say you get it ASAP.

A key reason I loved it: I hate Jack -_- His voice alone is just ridiculously annoying so I'm really glad Undead Nightmare revolved around John Martson. I missed his badass-ness.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It's not scary, more like creepy and cheesy. This is Rockstar after all so it's filled with a lot of humor. It's basically a play on all those crappy horror movies and kills off a lot of the main characters from the original story. I've only gotten a couple hours in and it's been well worth the $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back