• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

re KH:COM most wanted feature.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

I think it would be cool if you could trade your cards with a friend. Also, i think it would be cool if you keyblade changed according to the card.

Axelsnack

k, first of all organisation XIII is made up of half of old researchers under Xehanort, and all the other members would have keyblades to them as theyre weapons if they were past keyblade masters, and besides could u see Axel or Larxenne weilding a Keyblade? KH3 doesnt hafta be a prequel, as all the other keyblades in the secret trailer arnt actually keyblades, cuz none of them have keychains on them, the only keyblades in the entire trailer to have chaains on them are sora, rikus and mickeys. There has been one keyblade in the series without a chain, and that was Rikus dark keyblade which was fdake as he made it out of the hearts of the princessess.

My theory is thatits kinda lyk a Matrix thing, with Sora being Neo, and if u remember there were ones b4 Neo. Or maybe that there is only meant to be one keyblade, and Rikus and Mickeys one are just old ones from old masters.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I like the card trading idea, but it woud be weaird seeing your keyblade change every second

Zexion113

Axelsnack, that had nothing to do with what he is asking. It would be cool if you could trade cards with your friends, but I know they would not do that because people would beat it then trade all of their good cards to one of their friends that is at the beginning of the game and it would become to easy. And it would look very stupid if your keyblade changed for every card that you have. Seeing as their is a keyblade for most worlds though, it would be cool if your keyblade changed according to the world. Example, Atlantica=Crabclaw, Halloween town= Pumpkin King, etc.

rikuV2

i think that it there should be an online function of battles like in the GBA game, but you can win cards only for online fighting.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
i think that it there should be an online function of battles like in the GBA game, but you can win cards only for online fighting.

No offense, but that would just be unfair to those who DO NOT have online functions for the PS2. Plus, it seems highly unlikely in my eyes. Maybe if htey added a few more sidequests. That would make the game more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back