• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Read Me !!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercallo

shouldnt this go in the kingdom hearts 1 forum, but yes he was quite easy when i leveled up more, around 80

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I have never beat the game so I have not beat Sephiroth. I dont fell like training.

supercallo

supercallo said:
shouldnt this go in the kingdom hearts 1 forum, but yes he was quite easy when i leveled up more, around 80

sorry i switch back and forth from kh2 and kh1 forums and i forgot that this is a kh1 forum lol my bad!!

DarkKai

it took me a coupla tries but after i got a feel for his moves i did fine. idk what level i was at honestly. yea ice titan wasnt a walk in the park either, took me a while to figure out not to use Aero spells lol.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I still haven't beaten him =(. I can go half way through his health then he drains my MP to 0 and my HP to 1 and I can't use the elixir quick enough. GRRRR!!!!!!

Legato_Blue

CwazyPanda said:
I still haven't beaten him =(. I can go half way through his health then he drains my MP to 0 and my HP to 1 and I can't use the elixir quick enough. GRRRR!!!!!!

you have to superglide when he is about to use that move on you and hit him before he uses it so it doesnt hit you at all.
other than that its all about ars arcanum.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't beat him. I don't remember what level I am. but yeah.

JakeBlade

from what I hear, if you use Strike raid before sephiroth uses Sin Harvest Angel it will stop him.

T

The_Superior2345

JakeBlade said:
from what I hear, if you use Strike raid before sephiroth uses Sin Harvest Angel it will stop him.
yep, thats how i did it.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
he was eays i was at level 80, and beat him on my 3rd try, but i really did it on my 1st couse the other 2 times i was just playing around. but yeah he was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back