• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Read Me !!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Here is My stategy on beating Seph I copied and pasted it from a previous post of mine,

To everyone who is level 100 with Ultima Weapon and STILL can't beat Sephiroth,let me be the first to say................you suck.

Well any way,I swear to you that I have beaten Sephiroth dozens possibly hundreds of times. I fight him at least 5-10 times EVERY time I play Kingdom Hearts. So expect my strategy to work. Listen Carefully:

Make sure you are level 80 or higher. Certain special abilities will help you literally OWN Sephiroth. But its how you execute them and how fast your reflexes are,is what counts. Make sure you have Dodge roll,Ars Acranum,MP haste,Ragnorok,and High Jump Equipped. As for a weapon,I suggest Lion Heart,Oblivion,or Ultima Weapon. Now on with the Strategy:

Make sure you have Cura and Aerora or better. And make sure you have "Scan" equipped. Sephiroth is fairly easy this time around. He will swing his Masamune and ocassionally cause an inferno. Sephiroth also teleports alot and attacks you before you can defend yourself.But this can be easily avoided. While you are attacking Sephiroth with your combo,he teleports. You may not have noticed this,but every 4th time you hit him,he teleports and attacks. As soon as you hit him the 4th time,do a dodge roll immediatly after he teleports. He will miss the attack. Then continuosly jump over his head for a three hit combo so that he can't touch you. After this,he will make an inferno so keep your distance. Keep a close eye on Sephiroths HP bar. It could save your life. Keep repeating this attack process until you bring Sephiroth' HP bar down to pink with a small amount of orange at the tip. When you finally do this,Sephiroth will jump HIGH into the air and jump to the otherside of the arena. After he does this,run to any edge of the arena. Then he will say"COME".Then he will come charging at you ready to attack. It is imperative that you DO NOT MOVE! He WILL NOT attack you. If you DO move he will teleport to the OTHER side of the arena and perform his most dangerous move on you. He will say "SIN HARVEST ANGEL" If he completes the ritual on you,it wil reduce your MP to 0 and your HP to 1! Then he will come charging at you and deliver the final blow. But this can ALSO be avoided. If you DON'T move,he will teleport right next to you. Giving you more than enough time to stop him from completing the ritual. After this,you may notice Sephiroth his slightly harder than he was before. He will come charging at you more often. And he will jump and teleport alot more. Sephiroth is STILL able to use "SIN HARVEST ANGEL" so be careful. Once again dodging at the right time and avoiding his attacks is the key to winning. After pounding Sephiroth a couple of times, Sephiroth will say"PREPARE YOUSELF!"or"COME POWER!". Immediately cast Aeroga. When the screen goes black,Sephiroth will start swinging his masamune furiously! Start using guard at the right time to block his hits and use dodge rolling to avoid them. When Sephiroth is about to finish this attack he will jump into the air and deliver the final blow yelling "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!" After he is done with the attack DO NOT HIT HIM! He will once again teleport and use "SIN HARVEST ANGEL". Since you didn't move,he will perform the move right next to you again,so you can stop him. If you have common sense,you should cast Aeroga and Curaga when it is needed. Keep using this strategy until Sephiroth's Hp bar is Half yellow,half green. Afterwards Sephiroth will start teleporting like crazy all over the arena! But do not worry. He won't attack. When he stops teleporting,he will start to gather energy,and will amit a greenish,brownish aura. Then he will say,"I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!" Then his aura will turn blue. Don't worry,he isn't invincible. Then he will teleport,then some circular balls of blue energy will sorround you! Just jump over them or dodge them to avoid. Then the screen will go black. He will then throw his Masamune into air while saying "I SHALL LEAD YOU TO THE PROMISED LAND!" then these huge meteors will hit the ground causing impact that could hurt you. Then they will start spinning around,trying to cause damage to you. Notice that Sephiroth is charging up a huge energy bomb in the process. While the meteors are moving,cast Aeroga and Curaga as needed. Then Sephiroth will hurl the huge ball of energy at you! Its not very difficult to avoid. Just run towards or behind him. Then Sephiroth will say "THAT IS TRUE POWER." Now the REAL fight begins. Cast Aeroga quickly! Sephiroth will summon these small balls of energy at you. Since you have Aeroga casted,they will do very little damage. Sephiroth is now a WHOLE lot more faster,attacks more,and teleports in the blink of an eye! Just keep pounding him and cast Curaga and Aeroga as needed. He'll start saying things like,"DODGE THIS!" "SA!" MEET YOUR FATE!" NOTE: Sephiroth is still able to do ALL of the moves he has done previously in battle,so be cautious. When he is on the brink of death,start attacking him with Ragnorok and Ars Acranum. This will VERY quickly deplete all of his remaining HP. When the situation calls for it use as many special attacks as possible in this stage of the fight. Don't use to many though,you will want to keep some MP for Curaga and Aeroga. After you beat him,you will receive 18,000 exp. Then watch the ending cutscene. Remember,quick reflexes and Stratigic thinking are the key to winning this fight. Since I beaten Sephiroth millions of times,I should know. This Strategy is my way of defeating Sephiroth. I OWN him every time I use it.

Overall,Sephiroth is pitiful in my opinion. I REALLY don't see how most of you can't beat him. Then again,maybe its just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back