• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Read Or Die

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki-kun

Has any one ever seen or heard of read or die the anime with Yomiko Reidman and the three paper masters. Well i would highly recommend this anime for people to watch but another helpful tip watch the movie first. Oh and this same thread is in another section i think general disscussion sorry!:D

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Seen the movie twice on Adult Swim (I never stayed up long enough through the night to see the ending of it) and some of the anime on G4's Anime Unleashed. I didn't like the anime series much but I really enjoyed the movie. Man, that girl sure reads a lot of books!

Yuki-kun

Yeah its a pretty good anime and she has a whole building that she owns full of books. Oh and she has a small house out in the woods that also has books but not all over the place. Thanx 4 posting:D

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The "Read or Die" television series is actually pretty boring during the first half of it. It still has that wonderful music, though.

Last edited:

sora is the best

helios said:
Yeah the paper sisters kick @$$ we all know and nenene sumerigawa and yomiko readman have some big.........@$$.......brea.......i mean pillows.:D
Ok buddy take it easy I think I all ready know what hes into caugh..(Hentai)..caugh..
Any way i thought R.O.D was a good movie and i liked the anime show on anime unleashed so what if it was a little on the slow side who cares i sure dont.

ordyh

i have the movie on DVD. Its great, and the anime isnt that bad either. I also recommend anime fans to watch it. :D
Off Topic - is there something u need to tell us, do u have a "problem" helios?

Yuki-kun

ordyh said:
i have the movie on DVD. Its great, and the anime isnt that bad either. I also recommend anime fans to watch it. :D
Off Topic - is there something u need to tell us, do u have a "problem" helios?

Yeah you sick pervert stay the hell away from me :mad:

Just Joking:D

But 4 real post that again and we gone have some problems

helios

Bronze Member
Yes i do have something to confess it was ordyhs mom that has me hooked to that show she forced me to watch it(breaks down into false tears) but no its true i like all types of anime but i hate the way they are made all the women in animes or at least 80% of them are exteremly cute and have big................u know they do that on purpose it makes me made but i can always forgive ordyhs mom.:D :D

P.S-got you joe lets see you come back to that one joe=ordyh.

ordyh

helios said:
Yes i do have something to confess it was ordyhs mom that has me hooked to that show she forced me to watch it(breaks down into false tears) but no its true i like all types of anime but i hate the way they are made all the women in animes or at least 80% of them are exteremly cute and have big................u know they do that on purpose it makes me made but i can always forgive ordyhs mom.:D :D

P.S-got you joe lets see you come back to that one joe=ordyh.
got me for what? all i said is that u need to explain ur problem of <3ing the women of anime....and talking about my mom isnt really funny, since i do know where you live *gets his Shotgun*:D, j/k. but RoD is awesome.

Last edited:

Heart of Darknes

I saw the movie around 1 or 2 years ago. It was pretty good but I dont remember much of it.Only a gas chamber or something, an old man, a clone, and a person who could control paper.

helios

Bronze Member
Hey take it easy Raito ordyh just lives 15 minutes wawy from me he takes my mom out to dinner every night and i sleep with his its a fair trade right......right.

Yuki-kun

helios said:
Hey take it easy Raito ordyh just lives 15 minutes wawy from me he takes my mom out to dinner every night and i sleep with his its a fair trade right......right.

Ok and this has what to do with my thread boys keep comments like this to yourself and out my threads.

Oh and thanx for my anime cd's

ordyh

getin back to topic, did the series ever end? i dont remember new episodes after the child shot Nancy.

helios

Bronze Member
Yes the series ended the mini series on G4 was about 24 episodes long so it did end but i didnt see it and i want to so please dont give any spoilers people.

Heartless_Knight

I hated this show. Not only was it packed with brainless characters, but it must've had the weakest story in anime EVER! The last episode for the series was soo stupid. And the OVA was a disgrace. That show isn't even worth viewing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back