• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really GOOD strategy for Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, here's the abilities you'll need.
Dodge Roll
Combo Plus (Equip all that you have)
Vortex
Scan
Blitz
Counterattack
Air Combo plus (Equip all that you have)
Aerial Sweep
Gaurd
Strike Raid
Ars Arcanum
Mp haste
Mp rage (Equip all that you have)
Critical Plus (Equip all that you have)
Second chance (IMPORTANT)
Superglide
High jump

Items
All your slots should be filled with ether

Magic
Curaga and Aeroga. Third one doesn't matter seeing as it won't help.

Equipment
Ultima Weapon (Suggested) Oblivion works too.
Holy circlet
Crystal crown
Gaia Bangle

Suggested level
Anywhere from level 75 to 100

Strategy
Very first thing that you should do is cast Aeroga. If you can get out of the way before he slashes you. Next, get far away from him and when he gets near you, jump up, and super glide behind him and get some blows in. When he teleports, emidiatly hit the lock on button, and dodge roll away if you can. If you get hit you'll be okay, seeing as Aeroga will protect you. Now, when he does his fire spell, if your trapped, use Ars Arcanum and he will teleport after awhile, then, use the follow up attacks. Eventually he'll hit you. If you are having trouble with the follow up attacks, go to Merlin's house and train with that attack. Now, the next stage. When he starts running around, wait for him, then gaurd and counter attack whe he comes after you. Whenever your MP get's low, use an ether or two cuz' they are vital at this stage. When he stands there, and says "Come" He'll charge forward, then teleport. You'll hear him say, "Sins Harvest." Emediatly lock onto him, and use Strike Raid with the follow up attacks. This is an instant death move, so without second chance you'll die. If he's out of range, and you get hit, RUN!!! Quickly use an ether and then cast Curaga. Chances are you won't live if he get's you though. Sometimes he does this without warning. Now when he says, "Prepare yourself!" You'll know that he's going to use Omnislash. Now, I know this sounds crazy, but when he gets close to use gaurd. Believe it or not it works! Then, he'll go up in the air and come down and send some lightning out. Then he will teleport and use Sins Harvest. Again, use Strike Raid with the follow up attacks. Now, after awhile when his health enters the yellow level, he'll teleport three times to confuse you, and then he'll start glowing. He'll start attacking like crazy, but it's nothing to worry about if you can dodge good. Most the time he'll bring out alot of little meteors that surround the ring. They'll slowly start to close in on you, as Sephiorth teleports, and does a really painful slash move. Dodge or gaurd, then attack him a few times before he teleports again. Eventually, he'll say, "I shall lead you to the promised land!" Freaky, no? Anyway, he'll summon alot of big meteors, that spin around the ring. Just get to the edge of the ring, and run against the wall so they won't hit you. Then, the meteors will explode, and he will throw a giant mass of energy at you. RUN!!! If you can dodge it, great. I usually get hit by it. Now, he'll start his pattern over. The one attack he keeps is the fire spell. He'll use this in all the stages. Sometimes in the last stage he'll use omnislash or Sins Harvest, but very rarely. Just make sure to use an ether when your MP is low, use Curaga whenever needed, usually when your in the red alarm thingy, cuz' Curaga heal's so much. And Re-cast Aeroga every time it goes out, this is vital through the whole battle. Have fun kicking Sephy's booty!

Emral

Bronze Member
Your stratedgie is great, except that shouldnt your slot be filled with Elixers and ethers? Casue I find sin harvest demolishes you down to 1, then use elixers... (if you have second chance)

Though I find your strategie good :)

BTW I hated him, he was the only boss that beat me the first time I fought him, just for that I grew really high (100 strength and defesne) and killed him 10 times.... Dammed Sephiroth, but hes just so cool

Ice_Titan

well I agree with you you should realy have elexir or megaelexir or you have no time to cure you self when he get his spasms. Hve you thougt about that when he attacks with the attack that kjill so you have one life and no MP, he says Cinderella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Realy cool dudes...:D

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I did that too. All you have to do is fight him alot. And the reason I suggested Ethers is because when I finally fought him, I had run out of elixers. Plus elixers are hard to find. See, if you're fast enough be able to get the ether up, and heal yourself quick, but when you're good with Strike Raid you don't really have to worry about it.

T

Tidus22340

The One He Fears said:
Emral, How Did You Get Your Strength And Defense That High!!??!!??
^ train a lot

on topic: get the ultima keyblade, equpi all said skills in his strategy, have many elixers in your inventory as possible on sora. be at level 85+. when he uses sin harvest, back off to the opposite side of the arena (or as far away as you can get) and immediately go down to your items menu, open it and select and elixer. as soon as he uses it, use the elixer. jump to avoid his slashing attack, then use an arial combo on him. (is arial spelt right...?) when he starts getting down to ower health and uses all those weird meteor moves, just jump, superglide away, and keep a lock on him AT ALL TIMES! its the key to defeating him. if he teleports, press R1 to lock back onto him. whenever he uses a slash try using an arial combo on him. other than that, dodge, attack, flee, repeat, and DO NOT USE MAGIC! magic is too slow, except for aeroga and cureaga, those are the only two spells you should be using. thats my strategy (similar to his) but..he was easy...maybe its because i was at level 100 O.O as for special attacks, sonic blade and strike raid are ok, also an ars arcanum if you can get it in, just make sure you hit the energy at the sweet spot or else it wont phase him and hell attack you for some good damage.

Last edited:

CJA

Only the greatest players of KH can beat Sephiroth without game shark codes....not saying thta I am the greatest but once i beta sephiroth without using a sinlge healing item ...although I did heal myself with curaga and Aeroga....in addition I would have to say the best strategy is to study once you get his style down pact he becomes easier...not easy...I just started my game over so I can't wait until I get to fight him again it will be so cool.

Runty

I personally never use Aeroga, or Strike Raid (lack of AP). I can beat Sephiroth by lvl 65ish, and pretty easily by lvl 72ish, and the only items I take in are Hi-potions, which I use if he manages to do Sin Harvest on me. Been able to beat him without items three times out of the six I've fought him and won (3 battles with Oblivion, 1 with Kingdom key, and 2 with Ultima. Lost to him twice due to Sin Harvest followed by his fire attack thingy). I get all the magic I ever need from taking damage from Sephiroth.

Awards
you can kill sephy without items, if sin harvest is your problem then do this: when you get rid of his first bar of health he'll charge at you and dissapear and end up at the other end of the arena so pay close attention when he dissapears. always dodge roll as fast as you can towards him while he casts the spell, but once the halo starts to appear its too late. this may take some practice

T

The_Guardian

or... you could just stay close to him all the time and have a really fun close-combat battle!
if he hurts you just use curaga, you dont have to worry about items if you have Mp rage 'cause when sephy deals damge you will get like three MP back so you can just keep healing yourself. I loooove fighting him up close 'cause all i have to use is guard and dodge roll to avoid damage, and if he hits you with Halo so what? just heal yourself!

If he teleports then you just 'lock-on' to him! And its easy to stop 'sin harvest' if you use strike raid, you can tell when he is about to do it if you have studied his attack pattern.

At first, i actually thought he was invincible because his health wouldn't go down. So i just left the battle all the time 'cause i thought he was just for fun. then one day i realised that his health started going down and now Sephiroth is my favourite boss!! I love fighting him!

P.S. dont mean to brag, im just telling you how to have the most fun against him : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back