• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Realms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirron

I'm curious, since I don't know the various interviews/ultimania translations off-hand, if they still have four realms. Last I heard, they were the realms of Light, Darkness, Nothingness, and the In-Between. I'm curious partially because I wonder if we'll see at least one keyblade master from each realm, and partially because if they keep that, it stands to reason that we'll have a major foe from each realm. Nobodies are either Nothingness or In-Between, not sure which, and Heartless are the realm of Darkness, so Unbirth's could occupy another slot. Personally, I'm hoping they don't overload on the groups of enemies, since I like the uniqueness each of them have so far.

Anyways, getting off-track, am I right in terms of their still being four realms, or did Nomura change that?

A

Audo

There's still four realms.
But, technically, a Keyblade can only be from either the Light or the Dark Realm, so, I doubt you'll get at least one per realm.

Mirron

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that? Was it confirmed it could only be from one realm or the other, or is it more so a logical conclusion based off of how the series has gone so far?

Mirron

I believe it was confirmed to be representing the realm of light, if the translation of the interview is correct.

A

Audo

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that? Was it confirmed it could only be from one realm or the other, or is it more so a logical conclusion based off of how the series has gone so far?
Nomura said so.

Well Riku keyblade is kinda in between.
No, it's not. It's a Light Realm Keyblade. The only Dark Realm Keyblade that we know of is Mickey's.

Mirron

Hmm... that's a bit sad. I liked the idea of there being Keyblade wielders for the various realms, but I guess that the realm of Nothingness doesn't really have anything to bring forth a Keyblade wielder.

So, are Nobodies representative of the Realm of Nothingness or the Realm of In-Between?

A

Audo

They arent representative of Realms. Neither are Heartless really.
They are just things that live in realms.

Mirron

Well, it seems like Heartless at least are representative of the realm of darkness. They are spawned by the darkness, things like that. I suppose Nobodies might not fit in the categories, but I don't know for sure. I just say that they are because... well, it seems that way so far. Unbirths may break the connection I see, but it may just build on it. I can't wait to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back