• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rebirth of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpit

I jsut looked at the translated interview on the main site, and...

VIII. When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and when there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

So, it is indicated that Nobodies can be reborn. Specifically, it means that Xehanort's original self could be restored, now that his Heartless and his Nobody are defeated.

While I don't take any side in that argument, this means that the ES we fight could be in fact the reincarnation of the previously split Xehanort. After all, the fight is only available after Xemnas is beaten. The other main problem with this theory, stille exists though, namely the fact that the ES seems to hate Xehanort with a passion.

The only possible theory I could think of would be that the ES has the consciousness of Xehanort before he lost his memories, maybe he even has a multiple personality disorder. He struggles with his other self, the Xehanort that was Ansem's apprentice. He hates this Xehanort, not realizing that it is himself. Just a crackpot theory, though.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
He is not Xehanort. None of the characters from Sunset Horizons are characters we've already met. =/

Anyways, I think this interview applies most to Axel, though. In the KHII novel, Roxas and Namine say that Axel did not die, but returned to his "other".

Paddi

I don't really know what to make out of all this, but I do believe that Axel will play a major part in the development of the new story. I just got that feeling, although I can't really argument for it.

Interesting theory ftw.

twilightlove

Maybe the Nobodies will play a bigger role next game. It probablies means Axel but it could also apply to any Organization member. Some Nobodies could have been reborned.

IcedCandy

Maybe the Nobodies will play a bigger role next game. It probablies means Axel but it could also apply to any Organization member. Some Nobodies could have been reborned.

I think so, too. Because I highly doubt Tetsuya Nomura would create all those new characters just to get rid of them.

fireweilder_VIII

I've been wondering when Axel got a chance to meet Roxas again did he like came back to Twilight Town or something? I remember reading that the nobodies were born there...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back