• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reborn again (Open challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"You ready to go? C'mon! your move first!"

Zaitez again paid no intention to him. He was still focused on the flower.
"Eager to die?" Zaitez said again dreamily turning his attention away from the flower to the man. Zaitez sized him up and down without moving his head. He starred into the eyes of the man opposite him.
"To whom do I owe the pleasure?" Zaitez with a thin smile on his face.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"My name is Sky. and I won't perish here..."

The man was finally focusing on him... definitely laid-back. That was one of the qualities Renn absolutely detested, same with this arrogance he could catch from this guy. A gust blew from Renn's left, it came from the north, a reassuring presence of nature which comforted him because it was both chilly and light.
"Like I said, your move."

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"My name is Sky. and I won't perish here..."

"No one knows for certain when or how they will perish, but your about to know." Zaitez said calmly. His eyes still fixed upon Sky's. He sensed Sky growing more and more impatient by the second, which gave Zaitez satisfaction. He loved to prolong the inevitable. A gust of wind breezed through the few seconds of silence between them.

"Like I said, your move."

Zaitez could see anger building up in sky's eyes. He then smiled.
"Not yet, I haven't introduced myself yet. The name is Zaitez, and I am the last man you will ever meet." Zaitez said with a chuckle. He took in a breath of the fresh air and looked at Sky's weapon. A shimmering sword made from the finest material he had ever seen, it must become his.

"Why do I have to make the first move Sky?" Zaitez asked softly and somewhat in a dream like tone.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
" I'm only being polite... I always offer the first move to my opponent. but if you won't... I guess I will!"

Renn charged forward with his blade with his hand and started off with a simple diagonal slash going toward Zai's right shoulder. but he stopped and used his other hand to sneak a punch to his opponent's gut. He then jumped back before Zai could respond to the sudden feint attack.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez looked down at his stomach where Sky had hit him, he scratched his stomach in the same spot that he was hit. He looked over at Sky a few feet away.
"That kinda tickled, do it again." Zaitez said softly with a smirk on his face and a faint chuckle.
"Now things are about to...heat up!" Zaitez said as he opened his right fist into a flat palm. A small flame formed in the palm of his hand and Zaitez looked at in like he was in a trance.
"You are like this flame Sky, you are alive right now, but I will extinguish that flamne you call life." Zaitez said as the flame shrunk in his hand until it disappeared.

Zaitez clintched his right fist and quickly rushed toward Sky aiming a solid punch toward his upper torso.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn was surprised by the speed of the attack. but it was nothing for him to handle. He ducked under the fist and rammed his sword's handle into Zai's gut. Then he followed with a sweep of his right leg, tripping Zaitez. He rose. "You'll find that my flame is not that easily extinguished. I promise you that.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez jumped over Sky's leg and moved backwards a few steps. He brushed his hair from the front of his face back and smirked.
"You'll find that my flame is not that easily extinguished. I promise you that."
"Hmph, we'll see." Zaitez said cooly to Sky.
Zaitez lifted his sword in his casual battle stance and rushed toward Sky again. He swung his blade once close enough to Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back