• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[REBORN:REALITY] A .hack RP. (Sign Ups / OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
THE WORLD R:3
The Latest Innovation In Virtual Reality Gaming -
From CC Corp.

'Immerse Yourself in the New World.'​

It's been almost five years since Haseo and his friends saved 'The World' from Ovan's plotting. With 'The World' and CC Corp back on it's feet, it was not long before the next step in making the game bigger and better arrived. The Root Towns were expanded; more kind of fields created; additional classes added, and the overall look and fell of the entire game itself revised. With the creation of the CII (Cerebral Immersion Interface) that allowed the user to control their characters with but a thought, the number of players almost doubled in size as more and more elements of reality were brought into the stunning fantasy of 'The World.'

However, with expansion comes discovery, and it was not long before a rumor began circulating about an enigmatic item, supposedly not listed on any of the specs, called the 'Zero Epitaph'. Said to be able to grant the user unspeakable power, this 0 Epitaph quickly became the center of attention of many, if not all players in the world; as more and more guilds form and the pre-existent ones devote themselves to discovering this all-powerful item, it is quickly becoming apparent to those that understand it that 'The World' is now becoming, once again, more than just a game, and that if the 0 Epitaph falls into the hands of the wrong player, the results could be disastrous.

If that weren't enough, players have begun to disappear again; falling victim to random attacks in the game and never logging back in, their real bodies lying comatose in hospital beds all across the world. More rumors begin to circulate, these about the possible return of the notorious AIDA that Haseo and the other Epitaph Users fought so valiantly to eliminate six years ago.

A storm is approaching, and quickly. The fate of those who fall at the hands of this new malevolent force and the 0 Epitaph are clearly intertwined, and it will be up to those that wield the courage to ensure that another crisis does not befall 'The World R:3'.

---

Basic Summary; A mysterious item called Zero Epitaph is currently the focus of everyone's attention in the game, along with the recent string of disappearances supposedly at the hands of AIDA. Though the RP will revolve primarily around investigating those two, you can also form guilds, parties, go on adventures, and join quests. All of these are encouraged, but investigating at some point is mandatory.​

---

Root Towns

Mac Anu: Delta Server - .hack//Wiki
Lumina Cloth: Omega Server - .hack//Wiki
Dol Dona: Theta Server - .hack//Wiki
Breg Epona: Sigma Server - .hack//Wiki

---

Classes

- Blade Brandier - .hack//Wiki
- Edge Punisher - .hack//Wiki
- Twin Blade - .hack//Wiki
- Steam Gunner - .hack//Wiki
- Shadow Warlock - .hack//Wiki
- Harvest Cleric - .hack//Wiki
- Tribal Grappler - .hack//Wiki
- Flick Reaper - .hack//Wiki
- Macabre Dancer - .hack//Wiki
- Adept Rogue - .hack//Wiki

---

Guilds (Note; you don't have to be a part of any of these - being in a Guild is optional. You can also create other Guilds on your own, but you need to have at least two people in your Guild before the RP starts, and all Guilds must be approved by me..)

Kestrel - .hack//Wiki (Now ran by Flick Reaper, Kargant.)
Moon Tree - .hack//Wiki (Now ran by Atoli.)
Canard - .hack//Wiki (Now ran by Blade Brandier, Bluu.)

Daybreak: A guild formed by Albion with only him and Hydrangea as the current members. They are their own group, not particularly devoted to any cause besides investigating the disappearances and going on adventures.

---

Template:

User Name: (Your name within the game.)
Class: (If your an Adept Rogue, please refer to the Points section of the Adept Rogue page provided above.)
Guild: (Once again, you may be part of one originally or you can make your own.)
Appearance: (Description or Picture.)
Personality:
Wave: (A sort of elemental tattoo on your avatar. I'll give an example in my profile.)
History: (Keep it brief; make sure you tell why you're playing the game.)
Theme Song: (Optional, but preferred.)

---

Rules

1. No godmodding / powerplaying.
2. I must accept your template for you to participate; that goes for all original guilds, as well.
3. Though PKing is allowed if that is what your character is like, I'd prefer you keep character vs. character fighting in the Arena.
4. This is a very loose role-play; take liberties with the storyline if that's what you need to do to drive it in the direction you'd like.
5. No one knows what the thing that's putting characters into comas is; it will be revealed throughout the course of the RP.
6. No, you may not be an Epitaph User.
7. No, you may not be a CC Corp administrator.
8. All those who wish to be Palace Emperors must ask me first.
9. You need to have played the game to participate in this RP; if you haven't, trust me, I'll be able to tell.
10. To make sure you've read the rules, post the word 'Twilight' somewhere within your template.

---

Emperors

Demon Palace Zen.
Holy Palace
Sage Palace

Last edited:

Number XIV

I will gladly sign up, as a PKer. Not a random PKer... you'll see when I put in my app. I'll edit it in later today. I don't know when you're planning to start this, but I'll be pretty busy next week, so if it starts then, I might have to be a bit of a late joiner. But yeah, I'll have an app up later. If anyone wants to start a guild that is perhaps more Arena based, I'd be interested, but otherwise I'll be unaffiliated.

L

Lunar Rain

"Twilight"

User Name- Zen

Real Name- Lloyd Damon

Class- Flick Reaper

Guild- Kestrel

Appearance- http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Thee_Flame_prince/-anime-guy.jpg

Personality- Zen is an active member. Enjoys meeting new people and loves to fight for the fun of it. Very competitive with his character, he strives to be the best of his class. Has a hard time trusting others and always looks for the flaws in others.

Age- 17

Wave- Around almost every part of his body, is a calligraphy fragment. They are randomly placed, each symbol meaning different things. Each represents a part of a keyword, and when placed together they can direct you towards areas that still hold parts of AIDA.

Occupation- Holds a position in a film industry. Directs small independent movies.

History- Zen originally played the game as a Blade Brandier but during the second version of the World, his character was infected by AIDA. Corrupted he ended up putting his best friend in comatose. Afterwards, he entered the PK tournament to fight against Haseo. His character lost and his file was ultimately deleted.

As the new version began, Zen decided to join The World again, restarting his character and hopefully palying in a AIDA free phase. He plays for his best friend who was a Flick Reaper when he killed him.

Theme Song- This Calling by All That Remains

Last edited:

Number XIV

Incomplete, but I'm getting there.

User Name: Six
Class: Adept Rogue (Steam Gunner, Edge Punisher)
Guild: Unaffiliated
Apperance: (Description or Picture.)
Personality:
Wave: (A sort of elemental tattoo on your avatar. I'll give an example in my profile.)

History: Once a noted Blademaster from the original release of the World, Jushiro quit when things started getting weird during the events of the first series of .hack games. Irritated at how things had been run, he did not rejoin for the World R2, and thus had no real involvement in the scandal involving AIDA. Now that the World is up to his third release, his desire to play has risen once again, and he rejoins the World... and starts contacting old friends, getting things in motion to become all he was, and more.

As he didn't participate in R2, the changes can be, at times, staggering, and while he has a good handle on his abilities and those of his class, he can be a little unknowledgable about basic things in the world (he doesn't know about Rengeki, he is still taken aback by how different the Grunties are now, things like that).

Theme Song: New World by L'Arc~En~Ciel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back