• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recommendations? x]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'd recommend Fatal Frame 3 (if you can find it). I'll be uploading some videos of it later.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
You got Dirge of Cerberus?

If not, get that. All about Vincent Valentine.

Dirge of Cerberus was one of the worst games ever.
in-game graphics suck. gameplay is meeeehhh. Story is boooring.

Get over FF7 and go play some real games dood.

I recommend Final Fantasy 12, Grand Theft Auto 3, Valkyrie Profile, guitar hero 2,
Burnout....

Theres more but i can't recall any.

T

Tyler Durden

Resident Evil 4
Okami
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Dragon Quest VIII
.hack//G.U. series

Pianoajd2

I reccomend the Sly Cooper series.

It provides platforming and mission based levels( basically, get to the end or activate so many switches)

Its about a thief and his team, and their adventures.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Guitar Hero I and II are must haves. As is Shadow of the Colosuss. That game is just beautiful AND brilliant.

Also, if you're an RPG fan, I'd recommend the Wild ARMS series (3, 4, and Alter Code F are on the PS2, though Alter Code F would be hard to find). It's one of the greatest RPGs I've ever played, and the third one's a WESTERN! Very cool.

Also, if you've never played Final Fantasy Tactics (It's a PSX game, but still), give it a try. Hands down one of the best games EVER.

And, if you like Mechs, The Armored Core series, and Front Mission 4 (an RPG, different from AC's third person shooter) are great games.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Okay Lets see:

Fifa '07
WWE : Smackdown Versus RAW 2007 ( MUST HAVE)
Black
Ghost Recon
FF XII
Lego Star Wars 2 and 1
FFX
JAK 3,2 and X
Rachet and Clank 3 and Gladiator

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
1183424195754vq6.jpg

Resident Evil 4, Dragon Quest VIII, and Shadow of the Colossus are the only good games I've seen posted in this thread so far.

Thread needs moar Street Fighter Anniversary Collection and/or Street Fighter Alpha Anthology.

Also, if you can find a good sauce for PS1 games, look for Rival Schools: Project Justice, and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Well, I told you that I'd be uploading videos of Fatal Frame 3, which is one of the best games ever. You can find it on the Fatal Frame III Thread. Also, Here's a trailer.

i dont need a video. i've played Fatal Frame before and the game just isn't capable of keeping me interested for more than an hour. it's a neat little novelty, but that only lasts for so long.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
i dont need a video. i've played Fatal Frame before and the game just isn't capable of keeping me interested for more than an hour. it's a neat little novelty, but that only lasts for so long.

I wasnt talking to you. I wasnt talking about Fatal Frame. I was talking to Sora-Keyblade M which I said to, earlier in this thread, that I would upload a video of Fatal Frame 3. J4p4N3s3~61RL, as far as I know you, if you wanted recommendations, I'd recommend something I dont like, not one of my favorite (fast-paced) games. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back