• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding CoR/Org XIII Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think CoR and the Org Data are canon?

• Yes. They are probably related to 358/2 Days.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes. They probably don't have much influence to the plot though.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No. The Data might be, but CoR can't be.

• No. CoR might be, but the Data can't be.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

Does anyone else think they might be canon? I think they might be, but I don't really have much to back it up.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. I highly doubt it. They are dead, no need to bring them back in such a grotesque way. Only Data Org members need to be the one in Coded. If the Org did come back, it'd be them in their sombody forms.

Altimo

What happened in the CoR? Did anything plot-significant happen there?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What happened in the CoR? Did anything plot-significant happen there?

No. SDG went in there, fought some heartless/nobodies and the Org 13. Nothing significantly relevent to the story.

Keyblade Spirit

No. SDG went in there, fought some heartless/nobodies and the Org 13. Nothing significantly relevent to the story.
But still, the mere existence of the Data could mean something. What, I don't know, but something. Ooh! Maybe the Shroom XIII are also involved! Nah, they're not canon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
But still, the mere existence of the Data could mean something. What, I don't know, but something. Ooh! Maybe the Shroom XIII are also involved! Nah, they're not canon.

No, I think they were just put there for fun.

Omni Terra

Awards
Still in the first Final Mix they ended up making the Xemnas battle canon. So even though the data is most likely non-canon, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being canon.

Lexeon

Random question, what is CoR???

Cavern of Remeberance.

And regarding whether any of it is Canon...most of the extras in Final Mix games aren't really Canon. The Data Battles, Mushroom XIII, and The Enigmatic Soldier Battle...they were all extras that were supposed to be fun, but not important to the story.

Twilightprince10

All these things were added to let the player have some fun after they beat the game. I Doubt that the Data Battles are canon. The only way they can have any relevence to the plot would be coded. Perhaps Data of an organization member was leaked into the journal, of course this is all theoretical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back