• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReGiStErEd??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

Hey i just registered KH2 Special Edition i think any One else registered it special edition or any one know what comes with special edition.....

Counterpart

I don't think there is a Special Edition I just think its the strategy guide.I mean SE hasn't announced anything on a Special Edition at all yet.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I think by register they mean reserve the game. it should cost around $10 to reserve it but it may cost more if it is special edition.

sinharvest_angel

gamestop, k, and wait special addition?.... sry for these ?'s my internet was seriously screwed up, like seriosly and it wouldnt let me to any sites, (that also explains why i havent increased my post #.. and just so u know im definently not a n00b, not that anybody said i was its just all these ?'s...) but i catch up real fast cause im a kh maniac just like all of u

Hokage

Banned
Awards
the special edition is supposed ly a bundle that contains the strategy guide and the game fro KH2. u can reserve it at gamestop apperantly. u may want to do that because KH2 will be flying off shelves so preorder as fast as u can. lol

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
my gamespot lets u put in all the money if u want so i put in the whole 50$ i didnt reserve the special edition cuz if it does come with a strategy guide ill just throw it away cuz i wnt to beat the game with no help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back