• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalmaru

i've always thought that terra was related to sora, and aqua to kairi, but as stated KH:BBS won't deal with family relations between the characters so that's impossible, but would've been great though

A

Audo

i've always thought that terra was related to sora, and aqua to kairi, but as stated KH:BBS won't deal with family relations between the characters so that's impossible, but would've been great though
Not really... especially since Terra is far more connected to Riku than he is to Sora.

aswaxsora

Awards
Ven= Air
Terra= Earth
Aqua= Water
Sora= Sky
Riku= Something related to Earth. (Don't know exact meaning.)
Kairi= Ocean

Ven=Air
Terra=Earth
Aqua=Water

Sora=Sky
Riku=Land
Kairi=Sea

Family is not important in KH. Get that straight. Nomura just reuses looks and name meanings. If you think he did this on purpose (I think he did) than great! Of course, he is going to use similar name meanings because:
A: He wants to be funny.
B: There is some meaning to all six.
C: He was drunk and stated to writing random things done and one of the things was Birth by Sleep.

A

Audo

Ven=Air
Terra=Earth
Aqua=Water

Sora=Sky
Riku=Land
Kairi=Sea

Family is not important in KH. Get that straight. Nomura just reuses looks and name meanings. If you think he did this on purpose (I think he did) than great! Of course, he is going to use similar name meanings because:
A: He wants to be funny.
B: There is some meaning to all six.
C: He was drunk and stated to writing random things done and one of the things was Birth by Sleep.
What a useless comment.

I think we can all agree that this information was well known, and that family has no importance in KH. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back