• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release Date DUH'S

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHKhearts

OK I know that the gaming stors are not Square Enix, but think about it would they give the game stors a date to go by and allow them to start taking reservations on copys if the game was not close to coming out?

Think about it people!
This months Playstation Magazine had Kingdom Hearts 2 on the front cover!!! The Demos are starting to get into circulation and we are seeing more and more about it. If thats not a sign that the game is getting close to coming out what is?

Not to mention!!!! Advent Children is coming out next month on the 13th. Didnt they say that they would be releasing those two projects close together!!!!

So if you all want to ignore the signs and be dumb thats fine just dont put your dumbness next to my name. Because I can see these things and you guys cant!

M

MegaFlare

Did you read the sticky thread by the wonderful Kira Haro? [Kiros Aurion]

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=25069

^ Clicky, clicky.

Officially, it comes out in Winter. That's all.

That's right, as a special rule on this board of the forums, any KH2 release date topic will be thrown out into the trash or deleted immediately.

The only exception, and A MODIFIED EXCEPTION, is if you include the url link to Square-Enix with the page INDENTICAL to what you're pasting if not, ye shall be possibly banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back