• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

release date thread. Close it, but just read first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urashima999.5

Ok, I know the rule about the release threads, close it if you want, call me a noob, but tell me this doesn't make sense. Ok, I just read in another thread that another S.E game is coming out Feb.14 yea, and the after one game is released they usually announce the release of another. And guess what! Isnt there a magazine with a new interview from Nomura coming out...ON THE 14TH OF FEBRUARY! And isnt this interview rumored to have a release. It makes ALOT of sense doesnt it? I think it does, and Im starting to believe that interview will have a release. Post now, flame, do whatever. Peace

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
well the thing is you're a newb or whatever the good version not noob i hate you but i would like to tell you not to do this again and welcome you. now run before the people who hate people who do this release date kinda crap get here.

oh and Monkeybutt a mod. just said the release date was set for march i think it was. check out the Kingdom Hearts section that isn't spoilers at the bottom of the first page it should be there and yes it is closed just go read what he had to say and think before you post a new thread next time.

here you are go here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41885

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
That magazine thats supposed to come out doesn't have a release date interview with nomura..it has other stuff!(I forgot what it has!..I'll come back with a link showing what its supposed to have..)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Has it come out yet? If so how do you know it has a release date? Haven't you seen the dozens of threads about this topic as well? If you knew release date threads weren't allowed, why make one?

You're not the only one to think what you said. Current release date, no matter what, Spring 2006. Anything stating otherwise is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back