• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII?

I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
thanx for the info i wanted to know the release date for that 2. but anyways KH2 is supposed to ccome out way earlier than FF12 but i am hoping that it comes out in November but december looks like the time to be. i just hope they dont push it back to january or somethintg. i will be pissed. but not really. lol

D

Dexter

Well tommorw is the press confrence so who nos a release date?

CloudX159

i can't not wait anymore.....
there will be war against Japan And all of Square-Enix....
The bombs of mass destruction!

Counterpart

NJMIgnatio said:
Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII?

I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area.

Remember awhile back Yôichi Wada(Square President) had an interview and in that interview he stated that KHII will not be released till after FFXII.We'll FFXII got a March2006 release date and KHII is suppose to follow afterwards.Not sure if what he said then still stands but now I'am really worried about the release date.I hope what he said doesn't stand but we will know tomorrow during the SE Press Conference.

The interview is here:
http://kh2.co.uk/index.php?start_from=135&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&
Go down to "Possible KHII Delay?"

Yes it is an old interview but people say they won't believe anything unless its from SE and he is the President of SE.Again we will have to wait till tomorrow see if things have changed.

CloudX159

No those Aholes diserve it!
if they put more effort into it we might be playing it today....
but look at us.....
still with Final Fantasy 10 11 10-2(10-2 most sry dumb stupid game!)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
whaaaaat?? that cant be right.... hasnt it been stated a few times that kh2 will be released soon after FF12?.. we also have heard many times kh2 will be released winter 2005... if they push back that much i might just go into a coma 'till the release to ease my impatience

M

MegaFlare

No official release dates ;P

I see what you're saying, KH2 by all means should have one, if FF does. From what I've heard, KH2's set release date at the moment is Winter. Not 2005, not 2006, just winter. It could be in December or January, who knows?

As of now, no official release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back