• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rematch and death match (Challenge to Deaddude15)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez swung his blade sladhing the dart in half. "Come on you will have to do better than a dart" Zaitez said as he instantly teleprted right behind deadude and tossed a fireball at him. "Rayqar stood and wayched.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Blood poured out of Zaitez's nose as he backed away holding it in pain. "Fine you wanna play it that way huh....then so be it" Zaitez said forming a Twisting rainbow flame and hurled it straight at deaddude.

Meanwhile Rayqar and kriss circled around each other preparing to fight. "Any day now" he said tauntingly to kriss.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
deaddude noticed the raimbow flame tornado and threw alot of waterballs untill the fire went out but still had the tornado to deal with. deaddude then twisted the air the other way around until it was just a breeze "you think this is over....its just a longshot begining" deaddude said in a calm voice. Kriss had finally reached rayqar and tried to knee him in the jaw "i am a hard combatant, i will make sure you die" kriss said angrily while in the air

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
As kriss came down rayqar stepped out of the way and punched him in the gut as hard as he could. "You are weak" Rayqar said shoving an iceball toward kriss.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
kriss ran out of breath and grabed the hand that was being turned to ice "nice move, i think you are not going to be happy with this though" kriss said grabing rayqars near leg and kicked it out of place and round house kicked rayqar to the temple as hard as he could

OOC: ok umm you cant make your attacks hit remember
IC Rayqar jumped over kriss's leg and threw his fist toward his gut.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Zaitez swung his sword around his body showing off and rayqar stood ready to continue the beating they were unleashing. "Hurry up and make a move scum" Rayqar said bitterly toward the two.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"Nah thanks we like insulting you scum" Zaitez said laughing and avoided the kick with ease. He then tossed two fireballs toward deaddude. "You two arent even in the same league as us" Rayqar said baley missing the punch and flipped over kriss. As he landed he spun around and hurled his sword at kriss.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
they both dodged the sword and deaddude threw waterballs at the fireballs, deaddude raised his foot up and forced it down and a huge ring of fire that was focused on rayqar and zaitea and to not hurt kriss "burn on this freaks" deaddude said. kriss threw a wave of fire at rayqar and zaitez "i am done with trash you cant back up" kriss said angrily at the enemys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back