• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Repost: My KH Novelization, please read

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

Any feedback on my slightly abandoned project would be greatly appreciated. Go to my blog, "Kingdom Hearts Novel".

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, though, because the pages of the novel were posted in reverse order for some reason. Also, when it shows the page, you've gotta hit the "All Sizes" magnifying glass in the upper left corner above the page.

Anyhow, please go there and read it if you've got an hour or so to kill. Comment here or there...but preferably here.

Thanks a bunch!!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
wow!!! that was awesome! I loved it! You should definetly post more but one prob pg. 14 was missing the one where Riku is all like Im not afraid of the darkness. It just skips to Kairi. Otherwise I liked it a lot. Sounds better this way than in the game ^__^ keep it up!

~~***:SA:***~~

the Rainmaker

Thanks a lot for the kind words, SorasAngel1292!

And thanks for alerting me to the missing page. I have no idea how that happened.

When you click on page 13 to see it better, it brings up a new window on the Flickr website. When that comes up, the right hand side of the page has a grey box that says Marcus-Tank's photostream or something like that, showing page 13 as previous and page 14 as next on the slide show. Click on that to see page 14. (And if you want, when you view page one you can just view the rest of the pages in correct order from there using the slide show.)

Sorry for all the inconvieniences. If I had the original work I could fix it, but the blog is the last remaining documentation. I can't even fix any errors or I'd have to retype the entire thing.

Anyhow, thanks again.

the Rainmaker

When you said "Moved" did you that this post was moved, or that you were moved? The former happened; I hope the latter occured as well. :)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words folks. Spread the word about it so I can get more feedback, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back