• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil Afterlife (spoiler%Pr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

Hey, i just saw resident evil afterlife today and it was AWESOME!
The acting wasnt the best but it was something, and for it being a movie about the game, then it was actually one of my favs!
Wesker makes an appearence and quite a few actually, there are some referances from the games in the movie.
Chris redfield appears in it!
Its just great, and it doesnt take from any of the other movies, its a sequel of course and at the end you will clearly see that there will be another one coming soon...To all who is thinking about spending your money on this film...DO IT!

Its a great film and you will love it!
P.S
Its in 3D but it shouldnt be since its not all that great in 3D...

[video=youtube;9dc5iiT0f1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dc5iiT0f1s[/video]

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Me and my dad are going to see it in 3D next friday. Next on our list are Harry Potter7, and Tron2

Vixx

Next on my list are Saw3D, Tron 2, and possibly deathly hallows, im not so thrilled about it being 2 parts but im sure i can manage

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
If they had it as one part, they'd lose a lot of money. If Warner Bros. made a five hour movie, it would only get shown maybe once a day at theaters, and WB would lose big bucks. Oh and me and my dad plan to see Saw7 as well.

jasonroy

I just got back from the midnight showing of RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE in IMAX 3D. Even though it was better than the last 2 films..Like pretty much all of Anderson's films..the 3D is awesomely fun..I liked the movie … and it was fun watching it …

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
To be honest, I think the third one is the best. It's all sandy and stuff, y'know?

Anyway, did they release any new trailers?

Vixx

Not sure, but i have to disagree, not with the fact that afterlife is the best of the series, but there was no reason to make it 3D...it sucked for 3D and shouldnt of been 3D just because thats the new "thing" today.
Resident evil afterlife is good either way, but 3D really wasnt needed at ALL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back