• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

resident evil: code: creeper/chaos fusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Shkigo got up staggerishly. "I swore I'd never unleash it again but I have no choice now." Miles looked at him. "what are yuo babling about?" Shkigo's hand morphed into a cannon that looks sorta like Vash's angel arm. Particles of energy begain to gather and then it fired a huge blast at the enemy's. Bao used this opertuity to escape. Shkigo did the same. Miles dodged most of it but was it. "AHHH! damn it!"

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Ada wasn't in range wqhen the blast was hit but she saw it happen. Wesker was hit by the balst flying back landing on the ground. He slowly stood. He had burn marks on his face and his shades were destroyed. He had an evil look coming from his orange eyes. He slowly walked forward like a man possesed.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Shkigo loaded his gun with a strang type of bullets. "Deadman! Thease shots distroy the fake organs that keep your soul attached to that body now I'd suggest yuo...AH! Nevermind!" He fires a shot that hits Wesker in the gut. (BTW that's the most painful place to get shot acurding to Jin_Theswordsmen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back