• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil - Quarantine: Vol. 1 'Infection'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
Accessing Records; Level 5 Confidentiality…
Opened. Searching for Umbrella ‘The Parasol’ Files…
Found. Now Opening files…
Finished.

Umbrella Corp. ‘Parasol’ Branch---

Established in 1987 by Dr. Madison Emily Geshvalt and Sir James Alden after the initial discovery of the genetic miracle called the T-Parasite, a parasitic organism that lays dormant in large samples of the T-Virus, and can be given life after administering chemical stimulants to a concentrated, liquid form of the virus. Parasol, unlike the main company, Umbrella Corporation, remains to this day a thriving research group devoted to the further testing of the T-Parasite’s capabilities. After Umbrella Corp.’s downfall in the year of 2003, Parasol was able to evade government agencies that were hunting down hidden branches of the company by immediately terminating any existing files on the Umbrella research facility’s main computers. By the year 2005, Parasol had several active research facilities and holding centers for any who sought to expose them. They are the following;

The Parasol T-Parasite B.O.W. Development Facility-Location; Northern Alaska. (Destroyed in the Whitehaven Incident)

The Alden-Geshvalt Research Center-Location; London, England. (Active)

The Atlantic B.O.W. Termination Facility-Location; Western Atlantic Ocean. (Shutdown in 2004 after severe outbreak of the T-Virus, and later destroyed by the I.B.A.Q.S.)

The Cobra Valley Maximum Security Holding Center-Location; Cobra Valley, Arizona. (Active)

The Cetra Island T-Parasite Research Facility-Location; 200 Miles off the coast of Japan [Accessible only by the Cassidy Railroad).

-----------------

Resident Evil: Quarantine
Volume 1 – Whitehaven

November 4, 2004. As the global mega-corporation, Umbrella, meets it’s downfall, a single, isolated research center remains; hidden deep in the backwoods of a southern Alaskan mountain range. Due to recent intercepted e-mails, the U.S. government has been lead to believe that in this last facility, the infamous Umbrella Corp. is still conducting viral and biological experiments. The recently formed I.B.A.Q.S. (International Biohazard Assault and Quarantine Service) Gamma Squad is dispatched to arrest all facility personnel and immediately shut down and quarantine the facility, as to contain the T-Virus until the facility’s demolition, which is scheduled to take place and be carried out by the Blitz Squad 10 hours later. However, upon reaching the facility, they find it in complete chaos. A massive explosion has occurred, killing all inside. The T-Virus has made the change from liquid to gas, and contaminated the suburban town of Whitehaven only two miles away from the site. With new orders from the base, the Gamma Squad moves in to rescue the remaining civilians and quarantine Whitehaven. However, what they expected to be a routine job, would later become their worst nightmare.

Welcome to the world of survival horror…

------

Rules-

1. There are only five positions in the Gamma Squad.
2. It's not simply first-come-first-serve. I will measure your capability as a role-player, and if found acceptable, I'll allow you to participate.
3. Don't be an asshole to any of your fellow role-players. Remember; I'm God here, and I reserve the right to go Old Testament on your ass.
4. Follow the rules. Durr.
5. Follow the template. Once again- durr.
6. Do not God Mod; unless you're part of the Gamma Squad, your are NOT heavily armed.
7. There is no specific template, but you MUST have the following components in them;
Name-
Age-
Occupation-
Appearance-
Weapons-
Personality-
History-

----

The following people are the five members of Gamma Squad;

1- Jet Michells; Team Leader [Reckless Chaos]
2- AJ Episkey; Point Man [Watermelons... <3]
3- Amelia C. Bryant; Rear Security [Crimson Butterfly]
4- Raven White; Pilot [<NoMorals>]
5- Edward Sikorsky; Medic [Demonic Angel]

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com

Name- AJ Episkey

Age- Seventeen years of age.

Occupation- Pointman on Gamma Squad for the I.B.Q.A.S.

Appearance- AJ likes to keep a slim appearence, with slender legs and arms. You would definately call him slender, or another word of the like. He wears the traditional Gamma Squad uniform, but when he's not wearing that, he likes to relax in Jeans and a Tee shirt. He insists on wearing combat boots, so it adds another two inches to his 5'11" frame. He doesn't look muscular, but he isn't exactly a pencil neck, either.

Weapons- A pair of pistols around his waist, along with several ammo clips in a pack on his back. An Assault Rifle lays stradled underneath said pack, and there are also several concealed knives about his leg area.

Personality- AJ has an ectremely tough personality to pinpoint. He can be completely carefree and friendly at one moment, serious the next. Mainly, he likes to be around calm things, but he can take it if things get a bit rough. His style of music is important to his personality; when he needs a good pumping up, he'll thump some thrash metal. When he wants to calm down, Mozart is the way to go. He's not a quiet person, but he tries whenever he can. He tries to see deeper into every situation, and tries to see things that aren't really there- evne though they are. It's a trait that's gotten him and his squad through the number of missions that they've done.

History- AJ Episkey.

A puzzling man, indeed.

AJ was born on a calm Saturday morning to a lovely Delilah and Derek Episkey. He was often told he was destined for greatness, but AJ never really swallowed any of that stuff. He knew he was going to die a lonely, rotten, sad old man with nobody remembering him by anything. It was going to be a fact of life. He had gotten extremely good grades in school, but that wasn't going to help him.

By the time of his 14th birthday, he was an extremely well known character around the police station. He'd gotten into more trouble than most people his age. He was an extremely good shot with a paintball gun, though. You see, story around the station was that he had shot an officer and his partner with a paintball gun several times.

That was when the Gamma Squad looked him up.

They offered him a clean rap sheet, and complete criminal immunity. He just had to sign up with them and do what they asked. It was an offer AJ couldn't refuse, and so, he said yes. His parents shipped him away to Canada, and he found the Gamma Squad. Since then, he's been with them, fighting for whatever they told him was right.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
- Raven White
Age- 28
Occupation- Pilot for the I.B.Q.A.S Gamma Squad
Appearance- http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49759143/
Weapons-

Main
-M4A1 w/ XM26 LSS shotgun attachment,AN/PEQ-2 laser sight,Surpressor

Back-up
-HK USP Compact Tactical Handgun w/ laser sight, Surpressor x2 ((Basicly the guns int he pic))
-Combat knife

Other
-Frag Grenades

Personality- Loyal, trustworthy, and smart, Raven is the guy you always want covering your ass in the line of duty. Although he lacks in motivation, his work ethic can’t be matched. It seems that whenever you need him, he is always there to lend a hand.
History- Raven was born in Los Angeles, being raised in a large, extended family. Although there was always some there to be with, he turned to books for comfort when he was young. When he got older, he became more and more active. Playing sports and working with his dad in construction on the weekends is what he did most of his life. Then when he turned 18 and graduated from school, he joined the Navy. He worked around the clock and trained to become a pilot. By the time he was 21, he was up in the sky. Then one day a few years later, he participated in a ‘test’ which happened to be a job search for the I.B.Q.A.S. Besides his fantastic flying skills, it seemed he wasn’t lacking in the hand-to-hand or weapons combat either. Now, a new mission has come to face. But he has no idea…Name

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
Alright, boys, now, here's what I need from you;

Melons- You're good.

NM- Take your time getting everything you didn't cover ready and up.

And we have to wait for at least a team medic.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
I'LL BE LE MEDIC.

I'll post a template up when I can.

I'm really only sneaking on the computer.

Melunhs told me to join. . .

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name- Jet Mitchells

Age- 21

Occupation- team leader of Gamma Squad

Appearance- http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/f/2006/342/1/f/FF7_DoM__Lance_by_ShiroiNeko_sama.jpg

Weapons-

Main: Jet keeps a XM8 assault rilfe strapped to him at all times. The XM8 has a laser sight which can be turned on or off, and a scope which can be used at night with it's nght vision feature. It's magazine holds one hundred rounds.

Backup: Two silver M9 pistols are strapped to his sides. Each have a laser sight on the under the barrel. It carries fifteen rounds. Jet also keeps a survival knife strapped on to his left shoulder for easy access. It has a moderate length and is quite sharp. Also Jet keeps five grenades and incendinary grenades inside two pouchs strapped on to the thigh of his legs.

Personality- Jet is a calm character. Never one to lose his cool, Jet takes life easy. He is a sarcastic person, always having a smart remark ready as a come back. The rest is somewhat of a mystery, he rarely let’s people know what his true intentions are.

History- There is not much to say about Jet until he hit age 18. On his eigthteenth birtday, Jet had became a S.T.A.R.S member. He was the youngest member to ever join S.T.A.R.S but with his young age came talent which was needed. He was quite the member with a record of solving every case he was on. He also showed amazing leadership qualities in several missions for S.T.A.R.S BRAVO.

Only a couple years later during the events at Raccoon City, Jet was stuck with a three man teams. This is where his leadership abilities really shined. Guiding his team throughout Raccoon CIty, Jet and his team did not lose a single member. Their only point of extraction was the Umbrella rooftop which would be the most dangerous part of escaping. Umbrella was crawling with zombies and other creatures. During their journey through Umbrella, Jet was attacked and bitten by a zombie.

He was almost turned into a zombie but through quick thinking and his team's skills, Jet was able to get an antidote which was later stolen from him after being beaten by Albert Wesker. Reaching their extraction point in time, Jet and his team was airlifted out of Raccoon City before it was destroyed. Upon landing in Austin, Texas, Gamma Squad met with Jet to give him the position as Squad leader. They needed his leadership qualities and his expertise on Umbrella's horrible creations. Accepting their offer, Jet did not know what he was getting himself into.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
It's not simply first-come-first-serve like Crimson said. I'm not exactly sorry because you never put a temp up. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I am better then you in rping because i've seen you rp before and it's not as good as I am. I think the others would agree as well. BTW Redemption, I feel that I know you. What was your username before you changed it?

I'm sorry for the spam post, Crimson. I'll try no to do this again. I just had to set someone straight.

Valentine

almost human.
It's alright, Reckless, I understand.

SO! Alot of people have posted, and every one of them is accepted. MasterSephiroth, I'm sorry, but I've seen your RPing, and it doesn't meet my standards. Reckless is the leader.

Now, I need to find my template, post it, and we'll have this RP going in the next few hours.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
OOC: Time to be un-lazy.

Name- Edward Sikorsky

Age- Nineteen Years Young

Occupation- Gamma Team Medic; Deliveryman for a Pizza Place

Appearance- Standing at about 6'1, and weighing 130 Pounds, Edward is built like an athlete; tall and skinny (to an extent). He dyes his hair often, but currently it is long, dark brown hair, which covers his eyes somewhat. His face has a small scar on his left cheek, and he has bright, curious blue eyes. He also has a small, gold hoop earing on his left ear.

For an attire, Edward usually wears a red T-Shirt which has the words "Gekko Staite" written on it, and long, black shorts, reaching down somewhat past his knees, and blue-and-black skate shoes. Sometimes, he wears a black Gekko Staite hoody, but normally he is seen without it.

However, when on duty, he wears long, black jeans, and a dark, military-style vest over his t-shirt.

Weapons- Seeing as Edward is the Medic, he stays back somewhat. Carrying a Silenced 9mm Pistol, with a laser pointer on the bottom (instead of spending two hundred dollars on a laser sighting system, Edward found a slightly less expensive method), and six extra clips in his vest. For a backpack firearm, he carries a small revolver, with eight shots. In terms of firepower, Edward is lacking. However, he carries a switchblade, machete, and hunting knife, all concealed within his vest. In his backpack, he carries a Zippo Lighter and a small pop can full of gasoline. . . because you never know when you might need to torch an area. Other than that, Edward's backpack is chock-full of medical supplies.

Personality- Edward has a cheerful, carefree attitude, which he oftens gets scolded for. However, when on the team, he straightens out, and acts somewhat serious. Not one to abandon his duty or friends, Edward has been known to be loyal until the bitter end. He often shows signs of high intelligence, but nothing genius-like. Not one to panic, Edward also stays level-headed, as much as he is able to. But, this might be broken in Whitehaven. . .

History- Edward was born down in Victoria, B.C., to Alan and Christine Sikorsky. Average parents, both earning an average salery, Edward grew up in a very. . . . average surronding. Not very much happened in Edward's life; he attended Willows Elementary, and later Oak Bay High School with near-top grades. However, once Edward turned seventeen, he moved to the U.S., choosing to strive for something more. He didn't enjoy his quiet, normal life, and left to find something exciting.

After arriving in Willanoy, Oregon, he began his new life. Sure, it was tough, but Edward managed. He worked for a nearby pizza company and went to college, achieving a degree in Medical Health in under a year. He stayed around here, until he was eighteen, where he joined the military. Knowing that only sixteen candidates would pass this test strengthened Edward's resolve, and he passed as the number three candidate, and the first place for a medical doctor.

After a faithful year in the military, learning about different medicines, Edward was reassigned to the I.B.A.Q.S. - Gamma Squad. He knew that he would be dealing with some weird stuff, (He'd heard stories about Umbrella Corp., but not the entire story.) but he was willing to give it a shot. He was assigned Team Medic (no surprise there; Edward was one of the best medic's around), and his first mission was to go to the Research Factory in Northern Alaska.

But, when they found the research facility torn to shreds, their orders changed; they were to rescue the survivors in the nearby town of Whitehaven. Wondering what the town would be like, Edward also wondered how many people were in danger. Perhaps he hadn't brought enough medical supplies? But, as they neared the town, Edward didn't realise that medical supplies would be the last thing on his mind.

OOC: Very thrown-together, but I think it's alrighty.

Last edited:

Valentine

almost human.
Name- Amelia ‘Amy’ Catherine Bryant

Age- 23

Occupation- Rear Security on the I.B.A.Q.S. Gamma Squad / Barkeep at ‘D5’ Bar and Club.

Appearance- Amelia was born with naturally blonde hair, which she abandoned at age 12 when she began to dye it a deep shade of chocolate brown. Her eyes are a deep, knowing green, with a light tint of gold that rims the iris. She stands at five feet six inches, with a slim but firm figure. She has trimmed her hair to just above her shoulder blades, and ties it back into a short ponytail, letting two respective strands of hair hang over her face. Her wardrobe consists of a blue-grey mid-sleeve t-shirt, with a form-fitting light blue bullet-proof vest. She wears camouflage assault pants, with the cuffs rolled up over white, Converse-like boots. On her hands she has a pair of fingerless, white, pocketed gloves, and around her waist she wears a cargo belt capable of holding ammo and medical supplies, along with a holster for her side arm. Along with all of that, she wears a black choker and a locket containing a picture of an unidentified man, who supposedly was in some sort of relationship with Amelia before she joined the I.B.A.Q.S.

Weapons- M4 Carbine (Main arm)
M9 Pistol – Customized with ‘Samurai Edge’ laser-targeting. (Side arm)
Combat Knife (Supplementary)
Grenades (x2 / Supplementary)

Personality- Intelligent yet open-minded, Amelia is very caring and is willing to lend a hand wherever and whenever it is needed. While her intelligence and instinct usually makes her capable of taking control of a situation before it takes control of her, Amelia can be stubborn or headstrong at times, unwilling to go back on her word and defending her friends and personal opinions to the death.

Biography- Born to Jonathan and Mary Bryant on the twenty-third of July, 1984. Amelia was raised in the town of Westshire, Maine, where she experienced her first taste of the survival skills she would need later on, when she was kidnapped and held for ransom by a man of the name Elijah White, a criminal hired by her father’s opponent in their continuous battle for head of a law firm that Jonathan had worked for. Within forty minutes of her capture, twelve-year-old Amelia disarmed her captor, immobilized him, and then returned to her parents unharmed.

A child prodigy, Bryant graduated from high school at the age of thirteen as a valedictorian and then received an Associate's degree at the age of fifteen from Glendale Community College. For two years, she was a junior history major at UCLA, until she was recruited by the army. She trained in the Marines for three years, until later on moving back to her hometown of Westshire. Since her departure, the crime rate had increased, ultimately leading to her father’s mugging and murder, and her mother’s suicide. She took up a job at the local police station, and created a special faction devoted to wiping out crime in the town. She was appointed police chief several months later, until a run in with Umbrella’s T-Virus at age twenty had her stripped of her position due to the fact that her mental sanity was questioned during her report of ‘cannibalistic monsters lurking in the nearby monsters, only a few miles away of an abandoned Umbrella research facility.’ She would later join the I.B.A.Q.S. Training School in 2003 after the elimination of Umbrella, and even there showed superiority over her peers, blazing through tests with her heightened knowledge and physical strength. She earned herself a position on the Gamma Squad four months later, at the age of 22.

Valentine

almost human.
[Yep. Let's start.]

A shiver ran down Amelia's spine as she lept from the helicopter, her grip on the carbine in her hands tightening fiercely as the leaves crunched underneath her boots. It was cold. Colder than she'd expected. And a strange scent hung in the air. Goosebumps erected on her arms, and she scanned the thickly wooded area. In the distant, she saw a plume of smoke curling up into the air. She turned back to the helicopter. "That must be the sight of the explosion. Let's go."

She began to make her way through the maze of steep inclines and and downward struggles, which, along with navigating through the tall, thick trees made it very difficult to find her way. The sun overhead was shrouded by grey clouds, and it had lain a veil of silence and eeriness across the area. For an instant, Amelia stopped, once more scanning the area. Out of the corner, something moving caught her attention. She spun rapidly, and flung up her carbine-- only a deer, that dashed away deeper into the forest at the first sign of her presence. She relaxed, and climbed her way all the way to the top of the hill.

She grimaced at the disastrous sight. "Looks like that report was accurate. There really is nothing left of the place." The pit where the lab had once been was no nothing more than a memory of a proud facility-- torn to shreds by the explosion. Corpses lay strewn across the ground, and flaming debris was the only remnant of the lab itself. It would be impossible to recover any files, much less get to the lower levels. Drawing in a deep breath, she made her way down into the flaming graveyard.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: Crimson, you gotta give people time. Sometimes they are busy. Also my post will be kinda short. I'm eating.

Jet hopped off the helicopter with his XM8 ready in hand. His eyes scanned the area and he began to have flashbacks of what happened to him last time. He hated that night with all of his heart and he hoped that this assignment did not happen like the last one. The only person on the time that believed his story was Amelia since she had experienced something like what he had.

Looking at the dead bodies on the ground, Jet knew they had died a painful death. The lab was destroyed so to nothing but a pit. Staring at Amelia, he saw her begin to walk toword the flaming graveyard by herself. "Hey stay with the squad." Jet said in a commanding voice. He caught up to her quickly and began walking into the graveyard ahead of Amelia.

Valentine

almost human.
OOC: I've been patient enough. If someone doesn't post in the next two days, I'm cancelling this RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back