• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Restock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle

Yes. Restock please. There is NOTHING in the shop O_O; If you restock the shop I shall worship thee as a god for a day.

blobbity

Yeah, people who are starting out are screwed because there are no basic weapons for them, unless they go to the auction and pay money they don't have.

soccer_stalker

yeah, it sucks i mean you have to pay tripal or more to get a basic weapon, do you believe someone have brought a twilight kingdom key for 20,000 gils. that's is just unfair

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I'm paying 1,300,000 gil for the Twillight Keyblade. Thats because i forgot is giving me a run for my money.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I know. But it is the only one in auction. And i forgot had to raise it to like 1 million when it was like 50,000. Its okay though.

Z

Zackstorm

It's not that we've chosen to not restock, it's the fact that only TM can restock the items now. He's been busy and hasn't had a chance to restock them. Please be patient. They will be restocked as soon as TM has a chance.

Katamari-Damacy

also can you put somthing in the store to change your user name like last time i really want to change my name.

Back